Azgalor

Winterchill, Anetheron, Kaz'rogal, Azgalor, Archimonde

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Postby Snake-Aes » Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:04 am

If you have all warriors alive, grabbing them all for the first doomguard should get it killed before the third comes up. I had a bad case of only having 2 warriors and no melee dps to help, in this case I just wore full survivability gear and grabbe all Doomguards (second tank would pick them up and i'd taunt the tank's doomguard me when the next doom was cast.). This way they'd at least be controlled without stunlocking both tanks with DGs loose.
I am not allowed to seduce the abyssal's lunar mate.
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor

Postby Strom » Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:09 am

Well we have this for melee DPS:

1 rogue
1 prot warrior (yeah yeah, but didnt want to sit him out, he does ~700 DPS)
1 fury warrior
1 Enhance shaman
1 Ret pally
1 feral

So would this be a good idea:

Enhance shammy (using GoA for tank) and both warriors (interveve tank during silences) on Az the whole time and run out of RoFs. Then we keep the rogue, feral (can chase renegade Dooms), and the ret pally on the dooms?

Would a rogue, feral, and a ret pally be enough to keep the dooms under control for a while? Then we can send those in with the other melee on Az after say 4-5 dooms?
Strom

Postby Worldie » Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:10 am

Looks fine.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Interesting Azgalore fight

Postby Dianora » Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:30 pm

We usually run 3 tanks on everything, today, we're running with 2 tanks on Azgalore due to RL issues. I was on Doomguard tanking duty. Doom #3 was me... That sort of make thing interesting. I was battle rez and went back to picking up the next doomguard.
ImageImageImage
Dianora

Previous

Return to Mt. Hyjal