Remove Advertisements

Eredar Twins

Kalecgos, Brutallus, Felmyst, M'uru, Entropius, Kil'jaeden

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Postby Lieris » Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:44 pm

Yes, reverse kill is easier :P

The first 3 minutes are quite intense but once Sacrolash is down it's a free kill. Just stack healers, beat into your DPSers that they need to stay below both tanks and pray nobody explodes the raid. It's a lot less complicated than the "normal" method.
Lieris
Maintankadonor

Postby Morganim » Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:31 pm

Yeah the
'dps stay under both tanks' part is what im worried about, we have some retarded mages and warlocks who like to ride the tanks just because they cant stop dpsing for 5 seconds. Learning BB for us was horrible because of it
Morganim

Postby areyla » Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:06 pm

I was wondering what trinkets you guys were using for this fight.
I can get to 119 with my trinket slots free, and we're doing reverse order so I was thinking threat may be a problem. I was wondering what kind of spell dmg I should shoot for, or if I should shoot for more than 119% avoidance even though GOA / Scorpid are up.

I started the fight off with AW/Icon for threat, and that worked nicely but our 2nd tank wasn't keeping up either. Tips and suggestions appreciated.

Icon + Commendation
Insignia + Commendation

My armory:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... n=Ilookfun
areyla

Postby Lore » Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:23 pm

I use PVP trinket + Insignia
Lore
Global Mod

Postby Lucit » Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:13 pm

Lore wrote:I use PVP trinket + Insignia

This.
Lucit

Postby Katamai » Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:56 am

+2
I... was... once... called... Ashbringer...
My... son... watched... me... die...
KILL... THEM... ALL!
Katamai

Postby DJSticky » Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:16 am

Pocketwatch + SMI
DJSticky

Postby Worldie » Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:26 am

Any paladin (or war or druid for what it matters) bothered doing a video of him tanking Sacrolash in regular order? I'm sure there was one but i can't find it...
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby DJSticky » Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:53 am

Not sure if it'll help any one but here's a WWS for a kill a few weeks ago. 127.4 w.o Scorpid.

http://wowwebstats.com/yt3futs2s4m4w?a=21&s=9468-9787
DJSticky

Postby Elsie » Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:28 am

Man I need to learn how to use fraps.

I'm with lore on the insignia and pvp trinket.
Elsie

Postby Morganim » Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:15 am

I'll be tanking this next week, so i re-read through this thread.

is 23k really needed, i easily tanked p1/p2 felmyst and my buffed hp is only 22,227, this is with an imp and no com shout, and is going to be slightly less as i picked up the t6 boots so lost a bit of stamina.

I can get to 124% uncrushable so with scorpid sting up i shouldnt take any crushes although by doing so i have to swap in difference cape, bracers, ring so i lose a bit mroe stamina again :?

edit: if i lose the 57 stam trink for pvp trink thats another big hp hit (ive never seen SMI but i have moroes), my hp pools looking worse and worse :shock:
Morganim

Postby Lieris » Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:02 am

Morganim wrote:I'll be tanking this next week, so i re-read through this thread.

is 23k really needed, i easily tanked p1/p2 felmyst and my buffed hp is only 22,227, this is with an imp and no com shout, and is going to be slightly less as i picked up the t6 boots so lost a bit of stamina.

I can get to 124% uncrushable so with scorpid sting up i shouldnt take any crushes although by doing so i have to swap in difference cape, bracers, ring so i lose a bit mroe stamina again :?

edit: if i lose the 57 stam trink for pvp trink thats another big hp hit (ive never seen SMI but i have moroes), my hp pools looking worse and worse :shock:

Why don't you have commanding shout? Our tank group looks like:

Prot warrior
Me
Warlock tank with imp
Shaman dropping GOA
Random (usually hunter)

With that setup and using the TK trash ring and ZA 3rd chest ring I've found that you don't need to make too many compromises to be uncrushable and still have 23K HP (not that you need 23K HP by any means... but it's nice).
Lieris
Maintankadonor

Postby Worldie » Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:05 am

edit: forgive it, i should stop posting while doing other things <.<
Last edited by Worldie on Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby DJSticky » Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:38 pm

Morganim wrote:I'll be tanking this next week, so i re-read through this thread.

If you are goign to be taking crushes aside from random happenstance I suggest as much HP as possible. Once you can reach 127.4 you can drop down a bit to whore out your dodge (if that's what you choose to do) however you still put yourself at risk for the Confounding MH+OH cheap shots she likes to do every so often.
DJSticky

Postby Morganim » Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:19 pm

Lieris wrote:

Why don't you have commanding shout? Our tank group looks like:

Prot warrior
Me
Warlock tank with imp
Shaman dropping GOA
Random (usually hunter)

With that setup and using the TK trash ring and ZA 3rd chest ring I've found that you don't need to make too many compromises to be uncrushable and still have 23K HP (not that you need 23K HP by any means... but it's nice).

Wherent using a warrior on felmyst, and it looks to be the same again on twins.

I can probably do 22k buffed with imp at this stage, which willl give me uncrushable with scorpid sting (or goa totem)
Morganim

PreviousNext

Return to Sunwell Plateau