Baby Tank UI

All things /script related

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, _Chloe

Baby Tank UI

Postby Katarinea » Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:15 am

I'm on a level 54 (atm) Prot Pally, and I love it. I just recently had my first real tanking experience in Sunken Temple (it was great!) and I'm wondering how to make my UI more tanking friendly.

Right now I have a slow computer, so I can't go too gung-ho with addons, but hopefully in the future....

VVVV Current UI

I hate Bartender and Bongos, so those are out the window. Anything else would be welcome!

~Kat

(Also, my Tankadin is on crack.)
Katarinea

Postby Tandors » Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:41 am

How about Trinity bars? Well at that level the only things I would bother to have for tanking are Tankadin, Omen (even though most DPSers wont have it), some buff mod and a scrolling combat text like miks.

EDIT: I will put stuff here as I think of more things. Shrink down your buff bar mod to save space. By now you should know the buffs well enough to only need the icon and first few letters instead of the whole name.
Last edited by Tandors on Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tandors

Postby Levantine » Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:46 am

Trinity bars is huge. Bartender and Bongos are about the only bar mods that are anything near lightweight, so I guess that means you're out of luck.
Levantine

Postby Stricker » Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:02 am

Try to center your addons towards the center of the screen, so you can see better to the sides.
Stricker

Postby Hoops » Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:53 pm

You have all the nessesarys for tanking at your level. The main one you need is omen at level 70. I like having my unit frame, my target and my targets target close to the center so its easy to see what is going on.
Hoops

Postby Arnock » Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:13 pm

It does help a lot to have unit frames a lit more...visible imho, i never did like having the frames in the top left corner
Courage not of this earth in your eyes
Faith from far beyond lies deep inside
Arnock

Return to Add-ons, UI, and Macros