Remove Advertisements

[A] PVE EST Durotan recruitment

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

[A] PVE EST Durotan recruitment

Postby Origen » Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:24 am

Torn Empire is currently raiding Hyjal and Black Temple Mon - Fri 8 to 11 EST. We are a mature, casual raiding guild in the way that we do not have an attendance policy, although we'd encourage people to try and show up at least a couple times a week. All applicants should be well geared with at least T5 level gear and have a good knowledge of their class/spec. Current classes we are looking for are:

1 rogue
1 shadow priest
1 holy priest
1 enhance shaman
1 resto shaman
1 ret pally
1 prot pally
1 holy pally

We are not a fly by night guild. This guild has been around close to 3 years. If there's any interest, you can find us at tornempire.com. Please register and drop us an application. You can also create an alt on Durotan and look up Origen, Evagorn or Landrau if you have any questions.
Origen

Postby Targonis » Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:34 am

You may see more interest if you dropped to 4 nights and gave Friday night off... College kids need some time to get wasted. I know I did back in the day.

Mon-Thurs will most likely yield you better results on recruitment and people who can commit to 80%+ Raid Attendance. That's what we did and it worked for us.
Targonis

Postby Origen » Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:46 am

Funny you mention that. We've just recently cut raiding out of the regular schedule on Friday because of attendance. I'm still advertising Fridays just because we might go back to it if attendance picks up.
Origen

Postby Oranniv » Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:00 am

You can take that "1 ret pally" off your needs Origen ;)
Oranniv

Return to Recruitment