Remove Advertisements

Finding a BT guild :(

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

Finding a BT guild :(

Postby hakael » Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:14 am

Hey guys, i'm currently in a guild who has only ventured into MH 3 times and not even attempted BT yet..

I have worked hard getting my gear upto BT standards but it seems we won't be going there anytime soon,

anyone got any advice on where it would be optimal to find a BT raiding guild? my server aint exaclty the hilton when it comes to finding good guilds,

Currently i have 15K health unbuffed, 25% dodge- 20% block and 420 Spell dmg and 5K mana, with most of my gear from badges/ one piece of tier 4 still,

If anyone has any advice on where i could find people willing to accept a paladin tank at my gear level could you let me know? and any advice on gear changes would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks,
Hakael.
hakael

Postby Snake-Aes » Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:21 am

That's for LFGuild, honey, not here =(
See what you can still get before bt, I didn't really join one till i got a little better than what you are.
I am not allowed to seduce the abyssal's lunar mate.
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor

Postby hakael » Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:28 am

my bad :P
hakael

Postby Seloei » Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:03 am

Theres a whole forum of recruiting/searching on this forum, try your luck in there also. This one is more or less tacs and related.

Also, i wouldn't skip t5 just because "there is nothing there". I did it and i regret it, i'd go to a lower guild but this server sucks bigtime with only 2 active t6 guilds and 3 in t5 content (none have fielded a vashj or kael kill).

Hang tight and hope for the best, but if you still want to go then check out the forums and be ready to transfer off (remember you can't do pve -> pvp transfer, but pvp -> pve is possible)
Seloei

Postby Worldie » Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:18 am

I'll bother myself in moving the topic :)
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Targonis » Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:31 am

Seloei wrote:remember you can't do pve -> pvp transfer, but pvp -> pve is possible

I would recommend against this option... I did it with my Shaman pre-BC to finish Naxx... the guild split and I couldn't go back to PvP to play with the friends I had. He sits untaleneted at level 60 in full Tier 2 epics with some Tier 3 in the bank on a server I don't play on anymore.
Targonis

Postby PsiVen » Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:55 pm

Yeah, don't go PvP->PvE. You will sorely regret it.
Gladiator Psiven, 90 Tankadin
90 Druid, 90 Mage, 85 Monk, 85 DK, 70 War, 70 Pal, 60 Priest, 60 Lock, 64 Rogue
Longtime addict of Space - Glory Through Conquest
PsiVen

Postby Eirny » Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:21 pm

PsiVen wrote:Yeah, don't go PvP->PvE. You will sorely regret it.

QFT
Eirny

Return to Recruitment