Remove Advertisements

Attempting Heroics

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Attempting Heroics

Postby Court Fool » Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:39 pm

I'm trying to get geared enough to at least OT Kara by this weekend, and was wondering which Heroics I should do.

Have done SP and SV, although in SP the last boss was ripping me a new one every two seconds.

Anyways, any other instances I could easily, or at least possibly do? Trying to get as many badges as possible, and working on getting SSO rep/enchants for my gear.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... n=Footsies
is link, have been trying to replace my chest in Mechanar, belt in HC SP, and the ring in normal Arc. Any other advice on gear I should aim for?
Moo cows go Moo cows go Moo.

O.o
Court Fool

Postby Kelaan » Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:48 am

You might try reading Lookit's guide to heroics, a sticky at the top of this forum. There are also about three other threads about which heroics are the easiest to start with, and why. Read them, and your question will almsot certainly be answered.
Kelaan

Postby Barathorn » Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:52 am

Kelaan wrote:You might try reading Lookit's guide to heroics, a sticky at the top of this forum. There are also about three other threads about which heroics are the easiest to start with, and why. Read them, and your question will almsot certainly be answered.

Excellant advice from Kelaan. I would suggest getting the figurine of the collosus from shattered halls and sticking to heroic slave pens, steam vaults and mechanar until your avoidance [dodge parry and miss] gets closer to 50% although with a good group with CC you could try some of the others. You really just need to grind badges to get some better gear and hope you get some lucky drops in Karazhan.

Try to get a warlock and a priest in your group as your health looks low. Unfortunately the armory won't show me what enchants and gems you have so there may be room for improvement there as well.

With regards to Kara just make sure you have food for buffs, a good supply of potions and the ability to carry out your assignments as best you can.

Good luck.

Barathorn.
Sabindeus wrote:I feel like I should get a t-shirt made for me that says "Not Socially Awkward, Just Fat".

Brekkie wrote:The world will always need people to dig ditches.
Barathorn

Location: Hitting Panda's over the head with a cricket bat shouting Get Orf My Lawn!

Postby Mehnalas » Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:59 am

I noticed you seem to be gemming for set bonuses. It's probably better to just go with +12 stamina.
Lore(lol) wrote:Short answer: No.

Long answer: Nope.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... n=Mehnalas
Mehnalas

Moo.

Postby Court Fool » Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:14 pm

Bump for this thread to be removed, imo. Yeah, its been done to death, 'pologize.
Moo cows go Moo cows go Moo.

O.o
Court Fool

Return to 5 Mans / Heroics