Safest way to Halazzi

Nalorakk, Akil'zon, Jan'alai, Halazzi, Malacrass, Zul'jin

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Safest way to Halazzi

Postby palouf » Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:06 am

Hi,

We're working on zullaman these weeks, we already have the 2 first bosses on farm and downed Janalai yesterday.
Our target is confirming Janalai and beginning Halazzi.
Knowing that we're not working for the time trial event, which is the safest way to go to Halazzi even if it takes more time ?
palouf

Postby 2ndNin » Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:29 am

Head along waterfall, clear lynx pack 1, window hop avoiding patrol, pull croc patrol, hidden lynx, handlers, hidden lynx, hidden lynx, handlers, lynx and handler pack, Halazzi room, skip the two packs to either side, as you can walk through the door past them without pulling.

Remember to solo tank any handlers as 2 tanks means both can be mind controlled, and thats bad.
[url=http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightbringer&n=elyria]Armoury Link
[/url]
2ndNin

Postby Lookit » Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:04 am

The above way does work fine. We use a slightly different route on our timed clears (7 mins left on timer last night :D ) although I couldn't say whether it's any faster or easier. It just happens to be the route we tried first, and it got us a bear mount, so we stick to it :P

After dropping down from the Dragonhawk's platform, we run up and deal with the 2 patrolling mobs (although we often skip them if they're pathed down the hill, but for a non-timed run I would clear them just to be safe).

Then we AOE tank the lynx pack on the right. We wait for the pat to path by (if necessary) and run up, hugging the stone wall on the right. We run behind the tree on the right and AOE that pack. Then run up and grab the troll/2 croc pat and proceed as normal.

One quick note on that narrow path with neutral crocs on the right: I used to hug the wall on the left so I could consecrate without worrying about aggroing the neutral crocs, but one time I got stuck in the "wall" (it's actually a huge log) and the whole pack evaded, and I was stuck for a good 10-15 seconds. Lesson: don't hug that wall, it's glitchy :o
Lookit

Postby Snake-Aes » Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:59 am

You can skip the first pat near the neutral crocs by going on the water. Even swimming it is a small net gain compared to combat. Water walking makes it op.
Usually we try to aggro both beast tamer packs at once to avoid extra pulls.
I am not allowed to seduce the abyssal's lunar mate.
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor

Postby Seloei » Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:44 pm

He was asking what is the easiest way to reach the boss, not the fastest way :)

After you kill the dragonhawk, jump down and deal with the walking 2 pat. Then go on the stairs that lead to HLM later and you can see a lynx. Kill it and the small lynxes next to it. (On timed runs you can soothe the big one and sneak past that). After that kill the walking 4 pat. After the "Tree" there are hidden lions near the 2 handlers, aoe those and move forward. Clear the hut if you have the "Troll among trolls" quest (+15 stam gem). Then continue moving up. The 2 crocs with the pat on the left side of the water are like the ones in botanica. Once they have a targeted KILL command they will not ignore that person. Swim past that pat or kill it, your choice. After that you have hidden lynxes and 2 moving pats to handle. And after your done you should reach the boss (more or less).

For timed runs, you really have to know the trash and how to move fast among it, that will take a while to get the beatdown going well. Theres 3 different paths to take and all of them are about the same "speed" on lynx trash.
Seloei

Postby Ryuusuke » Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:48 am

What Lookit says works for us the best, too.
We're usually about 6-7 Minutes left on the timer. However we never tried walking around the croc pat through the water... Sounds interesting, though ^^
Ryuusuke

Postby palouf » Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:35 am

Thx for the replies.
Halazzi down ( third try )...he dropped the elemental shammy leggings...and ofc our shammy is resto :-)
We did it with a T4/Crafts/Badges group : MT (me),OT Feral druud,Holy Pala,Resto druud,Resto Shammy,2 mages,2 locks and 1 hunt.
We had a try on Malacrass but this is another story :-)
palouf

Return to Zul'aman