Remove Advertisements

Tanking weapons in Sunwell

Kalecgos, Brutallus, Felmyst, M'uru, Entropius, Kil'jaeden

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Postby Fastjack » Sat May 31, 2008 6:32 am

Actually, they got threat reduction.

They got threat reduction after years of complaining about it.

And actually, they got it after Blizz felt its okay to change it. Even the most optimistic retadines i know, didnt believe that there will be such a change.
I`ve seen the most commited retadin in the german community enrage and get banned from the forums, cause of threat and damage issues. He told Blizz what he thinks about their mindset. Donar as one of the first progression tankadines around in the beta and after it, tried to change something for month`s and ended up being ret in the arena. He was _so_ sick of it all. Some ppl get themselfes a bit too much involved, and waste too much energy on things, they can`t change. Its necessary to calm down by times, and try to see it more objectively.

When i read what Katamai posts, i see myself, and the problems that i had with Blizz and this "unequality" more than a year ago. There was much anger.
I think there are many ppl here, that did much for our community, posted on the official forums to let Blizz know about our most important issues.
We did and do the most we can do to change something, like Lore told about his 30 pager on the test realm forum. To see, to test, and to give feedback is the best we can do.

But its absolutely necessary to accept, that its out of our hands to when and where changes happen. It has been shown by time, that we need a long breath, if we wanna see changes happen. And they normally show up.

What i try to say is: "You are not alone Katamai." (sounds laughable, but i am serious) The majority here has the same problem with those unequality, and we do not think its fine. Maybe all of us were upset cause of our weapon issue and other things before that.
But then, we try to make the best out of our situation, thats the only thing that makes sense.

Like Lore pointed out pretty straight, this is not the right place to try to make changes happen, nor to simply bitch about it. Maintankadin is the place where we try to deal with those problems, the best we can.

The best thing you can do if you want to change something is go into the WotLK beta, and give them reasonable feedback on the tankadin.

I think thats what Lore`s gonna do :D, but maybe i am wrong here.

Peace
Tankadin for life!
Fastjack

Postby Dragonzbane » Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:20 pm

Fastjack wrote:
The best thing you can do if you want to change something is go into the WotLK beta, and give them reasonable feedback on the tankadin.

I think thats what Lore`s gonna do :D, but maybe i am wrong here.

Peace

Another option is to:
1) make a well worded list of issues
2) buy a ticket to Blizzcon
3) make travel arrangements
4) do you best to get involved with a Blizzard Q&A
5) see if they will answer some of your questions

If not you then hopefully someone here will be able to do something like the above.
Dragonzbane

Previous

Return to Sunwell Plateau