Uncrushable Noob question

How to get started.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, lythac

Uncrushable Noob question

Postby HolyGodiva » Wed May 28, 2008 7:59 am

I have been reading all of these guides, and they've been helping a ton. It seems that people are having issues getting to that state...Did I just get lucky with some of the gear I've gotten?
I was uncrushable before I even step foot into Kara, I am still now, even with my spell dmg gear on.
With HS up, I am uncrushable. is that what you're referring to? I can't imagine it would be without it....

Sorry for the lame question. Just trying to understand the conversations going on.
HolyGodiva

Postby Dakiros » Wed May 28, 2008 8:05 am

With HS up. Without HS is what is referred to as "passively uncrushable" which is difficult for us to attain.
Dakiros

Postby HolyGodiva » Wed May 28, 2008 8:18 am

Thanks much. Thats what I was thinking, just needed to make sure. I can't imagine being passively uncrushable...

Not without raiding of course.
Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.
~Mark Twain~
HolyGodiva

Postby guillex » Wed May 28, 2008 8:24 am

HolyGodiva wrote:Thanks much. Thats what I was thinking, just needed to make sure. I can't imagine being passively uncrushable...

Not without raiding of course.

Not a lot of us can imagine being passively uncrushable... It means taking a lot of ridiculous gem/enchant choices.

Doing so makes us pretty useless for anything other than trying to solo oldworld bosses.
Póg mo thóin
guillex

Return to Basic Training & Talents