Remove Advertisements

Quesions on gear.

Get help with your character's gear

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, majiben, lythac, Digren

Quesions on gear.

Postby KRUOR » Wed May 21, 2008 8:00 am

Hello, been a lurker on these forums and decided to sign up! first thanks for all the info i have read it helps alot...but i have some questions

I currently have 34 badges and am deciding to go for either the 75 or 100 chest, or the 100 badge legs. I currently need both upgraded (both are my only blues after s4 comes out). Using KoT rep pants and the Mechanar blue chest from the fire chick.

My armory will show me as ret but at 5 pm est i will log into my tanking gear for some more help.

Also i am kind of low on stam, at about 14.2K unbuffed. I am trying to get as much as I can...I am trying to decide if i should put the 18 stam mets back in my tankatronics or leave it at the 10% shield block one.

Kruor from nordrassil

thanks again:)
KRUOR

Postby Danth » Wed May 21, 2008 8:21 am

"i am kind of low on stam"

"at about 14.2K unbuffed"

These statements are mutually exclusive. Ignore pick-up groups that don't know what they're talking about. 14K health is plenty to make heroic dungeons and Karazhan easy, and is sufficient to begin higher-end content. "Kind of low" should mean less than 12K or so.

Either of those meta gems are fine. If you really want two, put the other one in a different helm once you happen to get one.

If you aren't sure which chestpiece you want, but are sure which set of legs, get the legs. That'll give you more time to decide. Of the three badge chest pieces, they all have their uses, and as such the 75-badge chest might have a slight advantage just due to its cheaper cost.

Danth
Medivh server, on hiatus
Danth

Postby KRUOR » Wed May 21, 2008 9:30 am

Yeah, but im raiding in more of a T5/T6 content at the moment. Ill need to change what items i have equipped;\
KRUOR

Postby KRUOR » Wed May 21, 2008 3:17 pm

logged out in tanking gear
KRUOR

Postby Cosmoz » Wed May 21, 2008 10:10 pm

you are still retri.

anyway, yes, ~14k hp is kinda low for t5/t6 content. Im at 17k+ (with kings) and I havent yet set my foot in t5 content.

so you can easily improve your gear with badge gear. the 100 badge leggs will last you a long time. 75 badge cest is nice too.

just check the 2 MT gear progressions on these forums. all info you need there.
Cosmoz

Return to Gear Discussions and Advice