Felmyst

Kalecgos, Brutallus, Felmyst, M'uru, Entropius, Kil'jaeden

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Postby Eneru » Mon May 19, 2008 10:47 am

Fast BoPs own this fight

Save the Ice block and divine shield for encapsulate
Eneru

Postby Splug » Mon May 19, 2008 10:50 am

Well, if they're paying attention, feign death / invisibility / soul shatter will cover the main offenders of "air phase overagro." They just have to make sure they're in range for the abilities to reset threat.

-Splug
Active raid character: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... an&n=Spyte
255 characters is not enough to fit my alts' armories in.
Splug
Maintankadonor

Postby Morganim » Tue May 20, 2008 7:09 am

Kinda OT

would you wear the gloves that drop from this guy over your t6.
Im trying to decide whether the extra avoidance and stam is worth the loss in tps in sunwell
Last edited by Morganim on Tue May 20, 2008 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Morganim

Postby Ryuusuke » Tue May 20, 2008 7:55 am

Na, good BV and max Spelldamage - Skeletons don't hit hard and as long as your healers got some awareness you won't even come close to dieing ...

hard part is to grab all on one spot :ß

However you should be at around 20k buffed HP cuz if you have to walk with 20ish skeletons in your back/side, youll receive enough damage to get your mana to max xD
Ryuusuke

Postby Morganim » Tue May 20, 2008 8:26 am

hmm kinda didnt explain that well,

was meaning in a general 'all of sunwell' kinda way not just this fight, my tps isnt keeping up with wars anymore but then these gloves just have so much everything else
Morganim

Postby Splug » Tue May 20, 2008 9:41 am

I'd use them over Onslaught gloves, but that has more to do with warrior t6 gloves being poorly itemized! It's a much harder call for paladins, where the threat stat on Lightbringer is actually good. Most likely, it's at least good for a low-threat high-survival special case set.

-Splug
Splug
Maintankadonor

Postby Morganim » Tue May 20, 2008 9:26 pm

Splug wrote:I'd use them over Onslaught gloves, but that has more to do with warrior t6 gloves being poorly itemized! It's a much harder call for paladins, where the threat stat on Lightbringer is actually good. Most likely, it's at least good for a low-threat high-survival special case set.

-Splug

Think your right,
If there as good as you say for warriors, i think i will pass for any prot wars we have in the raid before i take them.
Maybe i can do a ill pass for gloves if you pass for shield deal :twisted:
Morganim

Postby Splug » Wed May 21, 2008 11:39 am

That shield looks hideous. I intend to pass the first one we see on those grounds alone. It's a small upgrade to EH, but not enough to justify wearing that garish green monstrosity.

-Splug
Splug
Maintankadonor

Postby Jonlo » Wed May 21, 2008 12:33 pm

Splug wrote:That shield looks hideous. I intend to pass the first one we see on those grounds alone. It's a small upgrade to EH, but not enough to justify wearing that garish green monstrosity.

-Splug

Are we talking about the Sword Breaker's Bulwark? Cause that thing is red, and looks awesome. It's HUGE, like bigger than the Bulwark of Azzinoth.
Jonlo
Maintankadonor

Postby Splug » Wed May 21, 2008 1:44 pm

I remember there being green gems in it for some reason. I guess it is mostly red, but ultimately I just remember looking at it in the modelviewer and saying "What the Christmas?" Maybe it just looks dumb on orcs...

... Either way, I'll take the Snowplow of Azzinoth over it any day for style. It's not quite the Elementium Reinforced Cardoor, but it's close.

-Splug
Splug
Maintankadonor

Postby Lucit » Wed May 21, 2008 1:46 pm

Splug wrote:I remember there being green gems in it for some reason. I guess it is mostly red, but ultimately I just remember looking at it in the modelviewer and saying "What the Christmas?" Maybe it just looks dumb on orcs...

... Either way, I'll take the Snowplow of Azzinoth over it any day for style. It's not quite the Elementium Reinforced Cardoor, but it's close.

-Splug

I dread killing Felmyst every week, because I know that shield is going to drop, and I'm the only shield-wearing tank in the guild. :\
Lucit

Postby Jonlo » Wed May 21, 2008 1:57 pm

Splug wrote:I remember there being green gems in it for some reason. I guess it is mostly red, but ultimately I just remember looking at it in the modelviewer and saying "What the Christmas?" Maybe it just looks dumb on orcs...

-Splug

There are some green gems in it. But what other shield matches the christmas suit for bosskill photo ops?

Red Christmas suit+orc+Felmyst Shield=win
Jonlo
Maintankadonor

Postby Morganim » Wed May 21, 2008 9:45 pm

Could always just use the shield when your pulling a boss.

Then have your snow plow on every other time :P
Morganim

Postby Elsie » Thu May 22, 2008 9:15 am

I like the shield. Zoomed out I mistake my character for a beetle on my monitor.
Elsie

Postby Maethoriel » Thu May 22, 2008 9:46 am

Elsie wrote:I like the shield. Zoomed out I mistake my character for a beetle on my monitor.

Screenshot or it didn't happen!
Maethoriel

PreviousNext

Return to Sunwell Plateau