Trouble with Prince

Attumen, Moroes, Maiden, Opera, Curator, Illhoof, Aran, Netherspite, Chess, Prince, Nightbane

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Postby Antharas » Tue May 20, 2008 5:01 am

Mazater wrote:
Antharas wrote:do u guys have any proof of this enfeebled if u get MD pulled bullshit? ive tanked kara for 6+ months now every week, and gotten that glitch once. it was the one time i DIDNT have a hunter MD me

As far as I know, the 'tank gets enfeeble' glitch isn't caused by hunter MD, but instead while Prince changes from phase 1 to phase 2, or from phase 2 to 3. During phase change he might not target the tank or some other way bug, making the MT vulnereable to enfeeble and thus one shotting him.

This was discussed somewhere around here long time ago iirc, I have no idea why hunter's MD would fuck things up 'tho, it's just extra threat.

yeah i know thats what actually happens, but like 2 other ppl in this post told the OP not to use MD because it will cause that glitch :-/ its cause when he spawns his weapons he technically doesnt have a target, so he can enfeeble anyone if he casts it during that like 2 second period
Antharas

Postby Mordinm » Tue May 20, 2008 9:23 am

Except enfeeble has exactly nothing to do with who prince happens to be targeting at the moment. As has been pointed out extensively it's about threat not his current target.

It's a bug. If the cause was that easy to figure out it'd be fixed by now. It is very rare and probably not worth worrying about. If you want to make sure it doesn't happen just time the P1 to P2 transition so it happens when enfeeble is on cooldown.
Mordinm

Postby Lalecize » Tue May 20, 2008 2:53 pm

Just don't use MD.

Ive had it happen to me a few times. Usually on the phase 1-2 switch
Lalecize

Postby Lord_Paladin » Sun May 25, 2008 1:08 am

I finally got him!!! ^_^
Lord_Paladin

Previous

Return to Karazhan