Remove Advertisements

Tankadins, I require your support in a real life endeavor!

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Postby Cakes » Mon May 19, 2008 10:41 am

Is it wrong to not want to listen to this music solely because it's hosted on myspace?
Cakes

Postby Teloc » Mon May 19, 2008 10:45 am

Yes, everything on myspace is bad.

Myspace takes your soul.
Teloc

Postby Aalryn » Mon May 19, 2008 10:45 am

I hate hip hop and r&b. But I like rap. Not the radio rap that says nothing and its only merit is a catchy phrase and a beat drunk girls can feel sexy to. But I do like rap. Nas, E40, technine, biggie, etc are all on my iPhone. But that isn't the point.

Your fishing for votes from a forum you don't contribute to. You have 11 posts in 6 months with 5 in this thread. Now if such people as lav or sab said "hey vote for this metal band" (I HATE metal and everything it stands for) I'd do it cause they are cool people.
~insert flashy signature here~

"Error: Armory link not found" ... Tankadin no more
Aalryn

Postby Aalryn » Mon May 19, 2008 10:46 am

Damn iphone
Last edited by Aalryn on Mon May 19, 2008 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
~insert flashy signature here~

"Error: Armory link not found" ... Tankadin no more
Aalryn

Postby Sabindeus » Mon May 19, 2008 10:46 am

Teloc wrote:Yes, everything on myspace is bad.

Myspace takes your soul.

qft
Turn In, an NPC interaction automator - http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addo ... rn-in.aspx
Sabindeus

Postby Sabindeus » Mon May 19, 2008 10:47 am

Aalryn wrote:Your fishing for votes from a forum you don't contribute to. You have 11 posts in 6 months with 5 in this thread. Now if such people as lav or sab said "hey vote for this metal band" (I HATE metal and everything it stands for) I'd do it cause they are cool people.

man if I said that I'd hope someone would kick me in the face with a metal banded boot.

But there are people here who would probably do that anyway! :D :D :D
Turn In, an NPC interaction automator - http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addo ... rn-in.aspx
Sabindeus

Postby Chevy » Mon May 19, 2008 11:01 am

Your fishing for votes from a forum you don't contribute to. You have 11 posts in 6 months with 5 in this thread. Now if such people as lav or sab said "hey vote for this metal band" (I HATE metal and everything it stands for) I'd do it cause they are cool people.

Ouch!

Honestly, I expected it to just kinda die down the page and maybe have 70ish views for the rest of the voting cycle.

You're totally right. I posted this on a few forums, and this is the only one I really don't actively post on (I use it more as a resource). Anyway, I won't bump it anymore, no offense intended to anyone!
Chevy

Postby Hankthetank » Mon May 19, 2008 12:46 pm

Here all this time I thought Rap started with a C.....
Hankthetank

Postby Infernosaint » Mon May 19, 2008 12:55 pm

Aalryn wrote:I hate hip hop and r&b. But I like rap. Not the radio rap that says nothing and its only merit is a catchy phrase and a beat drunk girls can feel sexy to. But I do like rap. Nas, E40, technine, biggie, etc are all on my iPhone. But that isn't the point.

And what excactly do you think metal STANDS for??
Cant it just be music played by people like me, who doesnt like pop, and all the soft rock, and just like it a little harder??

BTW i like rap too, and listened to it all the time before i got into Rock and so on.. not rap as in sayig ryhmic stuff about sex and drugs and all the tough shit they do.. but rap by people with real skills
If you don't fall over when looking at my zomgawesome stats, i'm in prot or RP gear.
Infernosaint

Postby Boomtank » Mon May 19, 2008 1:39 pm

Sabindeus wrote:What if we don't like rap.
Boomtank

Postby Lookit » Mon May 19, 2008 5:13 pm

Anyone who says they don't like any rap has clearly never heard "Excuse You" by MC Paul Barman.

http://www.myspace.com/mcpaulbarman

:)

I got a very goth towel, a terrycloth cowel
And when I wear it, I'm a hairy moth owl
Lookit

Postby Invisusira » Mon May 19, 2008 5:19 pm

Invisusira

Postby Kitria » Mon May 19, 2008 5:33 pm

Lookit wrote:Anyone who says they don't like any rap has clearly never heard "Excuse You" by MC Paul Barman.

http://www.myspace.com/mcpaulbarman

:)

I got a very goth towel, a terrycloth cowel
And when I wear it, I'm a hairy moth owl

Sounds like a cross between Weird Al and a rapper.
Kitria

Postby Bereid » Mon May 19, 2008 6:44 pm

*shrug*
Bereid

Postby Aedan » Tue May 20, 2008 6:49 am

Sabindeus wrote:man if I said that I'd hope someone would kick me in the face with a metal banded boot.

Got that to the chest once. Bruised a rib and had a nice little mark for six months. I'd imagine the face wouldn't be much better.

Lesson to 5'6" hardcore kids who find it funny to flail kick the 5'10" scrawny (at the time), obviously-new-to-pits guy in the chest with a metal boot. The 6'10", 300lb. dude standing next to him WILL kick your ass. And no, your WWII era german army jacket won't save you.

As can be seen, we all have our musical prejudices. Unfortunately, rap is one of mine. You'll get no votes from me. (Aside from the venue for such asking being inappropriate.)
Zodijackyl - Caelestrasz
Aedan

PreviousNext

Return to General