Relationships

Invisusira's playground

Moderators: Aergis, Invisusira

Postby Thanehand » Mon May 19, 2008 7:52 am

Just spent a whole 5 mins typing that out ><
ImageImage
Thanehand
 
Posts: 177
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:54 am

Postby Levantine » Mon May 19, 2008 7:52 am

Snake-Aes wrote:no no no, not hot. Must be cold
hot passion fruit is like having sex with the ex that you still hate.


I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE
User avatar
Levantine
 
Posts: 10818
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:48 pm
Location: NQ, Aus

Postby Lightstrider » Mon May 19, 2008 7:57 am

Snake-Aes wrote:no no no, not hot. Must be cold
hot passion fruit is like having sex with the ex that you still hate.



See then you can't compare passion fruit juice to cider. Cider is only good hot. Cold cider is just apple juice and well apple juice is pretty lackluster in terms of fruit juiceyness. On the comparission of cold juices then I'll go with passion fruit is prolly a top contender in and of itself. Although the best comes from mixing juices. Damn I could go with a juice bar right about now.
User avatar
Lightstrider
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:07 pm
Location: Oklahoma

Postby Snake-Aes » Mon May 19, 2008 8:00 am

Beware, light!
I suggest Researching on yaoi before further playing along with levie
Last edited by Snake-Aes on Mon May 19, 2008 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
I am not allowed to seduce the abyssal's lunar mate.
User avatar
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 15542
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:15 am
Location: Thorns

Postby Levantine » Mon May 19, 2008 8:01 am

Lightstrider wrote:
Snake-Aes wrote:no no no, not hot. Must be cold
hot passion fruit is like having sex with the ex that you still hate.



See then you can't compare passion fruit juice to cider. Cider is only good hot. Cold cider is just apple juice and well apple juice is pretty lackluster in terms of fruit juiceyness. On the comparission of cold juices then I'll go with passion fruit is prolly a top contender in and of itself. Although the best comes from mixing juices. Damn I could go with a juice bar right about now.


You just made me want Boost (juice bar place, I unno if it's in America)... and it's 1am.... I hate you. /glare
User avatar
Levantine
 
Posts: 10818
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:48 pm
Location: NQ, Aus

Postby Lightstrider » Mon May 19, 2008 8:07 am

Snake-Aes wrote:Beware, light!
I suggest Researching on yaoi before further playing along with levie


O_o

checks google

Well after scaning wikipedia for key phrases. I'm at the same place I started. Too much reading and I'm wayy too lazy. I'd prefer to troll the wow general forums on my level 1 troll rogue named forum but sadly blocked :(
User avatar
Lightstrider
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:07 pm
Location: Oklahoma

Postby Snake-Aes » Mon May 19, 2008 8:08 am

ok try boy love instead
Image
I am not allowed to seduce the abyssal's lunar mate.
User avatar
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 15542
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:15 am
Location: Thorns

Postby Levantine » Mon May 19, 2008 8:09 am

Yaoi = literally boy love

Basically it's anime where the guys fall in love and have lots of sex. o.O Admittedly, the Japanese like their sex. Most of it's very trashy and cliche, but some of it is nice if you can wade through the sex.

*isn't one for porn, would rather do it irl*
User avatar
Levantine
 
Posts: 10818
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:48 pm
Location: NQ, Aus

Postby Lightstrider » Mon May 19, 2008 8:09 am

Levantine wrote:
Lightstrider wrote:
Snake-Aes wrote:no no no, not hot. Must be cold
hot passion fruit is like having sex with the ex that you still hate.



See then you can't compare passion fruit juice to cider. Cider is only good hot. Cold cider is just apple juice and well apple juice is pretty lackluster in terms of fruit juiceyness. On the comparission of cold juices then I'll go with passion fruit is prolly a top contender in and of itself. Although the best comes from mixing juices. Damn I could go with a juice bar right about now.


You just made me want Boost (juice bar place, I unno if it's in America)... and it's 1am.... I hate you. /glare


HA plan worked.

Side note damn dinner looks good but I really don't want to change into uniform to go get it. And damn I left my laundry in the washing machine for about 5 hours now. hehe too hot to walk down to move it.
User avatar
Lightstrider
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:07 pm
Location: Oklahoma

Postby Snake-Aes » Mon May 19, 2008 8:14 am

Supreme laziness caused by warmth. I know the feeling!
Image
I am not allowed to seduce the abyssal's lunar mate.
User avatar
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 15542
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:15 am
Location: Thorns

Postby Lightstrider » Mon May 19, 2008 8:14 am

Levantine wrote:Yaoi = literally boy love

Basically it's anime where the guys fall in love and have lots of sex. o.O Admittedly, the Japanese like their sex. Most of it's very trashy and cliche, but some of it is nice if you can wade through the sex.

*isn't one for porn, would rather do it irl*


O_o I'll stick to whatever anime my friend recommends at the time. Most of it pretty good. I'm a firm beleiver that the japanesse are the more preverted people on the face of the planet. Then again just about everything looks preverted compared to american television. As for RL yeah kinda firmly ordered not to or suffer punishment so I'll have to wait a week or so then find some mildly attractive fat chick. I've spent quite some time on a base populated by 99% guys just about anyone is starting to look good.
User avatar
Lightstrider
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:07 pm
Location: Oklahoma

Postby Levantine » Mon May 19, 2008 8:16 am

Lulz, that's what I like about the US army, at least they don't pretend they don't discriminate. ;D

Most Yaoi is doujinshi of already published stuff, so you'll be right watching most things.

I recommend Innocent Venus. ^^
User avatar
Levantine
 
Posts: 10818
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:48 pm
Location: NQ, Aus

Postby Snake-Aes » Mon May 19, 2008 8:24 am

mildly attractive? :(

You can do better than that!
Image
I am not allowed to seduce the abyssal's lunar mate.
User avatar
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 15542
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:15 am
Location: Thorns

Postby Levantine » Mon May 19, 2008 8:25 am

Snake-Aes wrote:mildly attractive? :(

You can do better than that!


What the fuck? Hamstring is on a Warrior's Spell Crit?
User avatar
Levantine
 
Posts: 10818
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:48 pm
Location: NQ, Aus

Postby Snake-Aes » Mon May 19, 2008 8:26 am

Thankyou for making so much sense, Lev.
Image
I am not allowed to seduce the abyssal's lunar mate.
User avatar
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 15542
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:15 am
Location: Thorns

PreviousNext

Return to Arkham Asylum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest

Who is online

In total there are 2 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 380 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:28 pm

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest