Remove Advertisements

Relationships

Invisusira's playground

Moderators: Aergis, Invisusira

Postby Barathorn » Mon May 19, 2008 7:08 am

I am sorry, but I am always up for a laugh, but now this is going too far. Numerous threads, all full of IM chat and with little direction. I will now consult with my peers to see what action can be taken.

YOU HAVE CROSSED THE LINE>!!!!
Sabindeus wrote:I feel like I should get a t-shirt made for me that says "Not Socially Awkward, Just Fat".

Brekkie wrote:The world will always need people to dig ditches.
User avatar
Barathorn
Moderator
 
Posts: 7101
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:08 am
Location: Hitting Panda's over the head with a cricket bat shouting Get Orf My Lawn!

Postby Levantine » Mon May 19, 2008 7:09 am

Wtf, this is like the only thread that I know of. The others all got locked for being in the wrong place or having no merit to begin with.
User avatar
Levantine
 
Posts: 10817
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:48 pm
Location: NQ, Aus

Postby Snake-Aes » Mon May 19, 2008 7:10 am

hm, line?
You mean that huge wall with alarms saying "DO NOT CROSS!"?
The one with an electrified fence and rabid guard dogs?

I just used the door.
Image
I am not allowed to seduce the abyssal's lunar mate.
User avatar
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 15538
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:15 am
Location: Thorns

Postby Lightstrider » Mon May 19, 2008 7:10 am

I do have to say this was the most entertaining thing I've done all day.

I'm stuck in the desert without a job and half an interwebz left to browse.

Oh to be on topic I'm terrible horrible even in relationships.

My first Girlfriend just kinda stoped talking to me and droped off the face of the planet suddenly. And my second and only other girlfriend kinda passed away recently. To be quite honest it's been hard to even date after breaking up with her let alone after she died. She was that one I just could never get over. Oh well.

I suggest a mix of photoshop a random porn image picture of ex and the interwebz would make for an interesting time. You could photoshop his face in a gay porn pic. :twisted: (yeah I have that much free time and nothing else to do)
User avatar
Lightstrider
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:07 pm
Location: Oklahoma

Postby Levantine » Mon May 19, 2008 7:11 am

It'd be more damaging to photoshop him into a straight porn image, but I like the way you think, Lightstrider.
User avatar
Levantine
 
Posts: 10817
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:48 pm
Location: NQ, Aus

Postby Snake-Aes » Mon May 19, 2008 7:13 am

For readers of Least I could do, Goats are also good material for said pics spreading.
Image
I am not allowed to seduce the abyssal's lunar mate.
User avatar
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 15538
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:15 am
Location: Thorns

Postby Thanehand » Mon May 19, 2008 7:13 am

Barathorn wrote:I am sorry, but I am always up for a laugh, but now this is going too far. Numerous threads, all full of IM chat and with little direction. I will now consult with my peers to see what action can be taken.

YOU HAVE CROSSED THE LINE>!!!!


If this is so, maybe we're just crying out for an IM board.... somewhere where anyone could post random crap, totally off-topic and not get banned/post locked for it. Somewhere like Arkham Asylum...

Oh wait...
ImageImage
Thanehand
 
Posts: 177
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:54 am

Postby Lightstrider » Mon May 19, 2008 7:13 am

Levantine wrote:Ooooooo shaitsu.


FUCK IT'S COLD! WHY IS IT SO COLD? IT'S ONLY AUTUMN!


At first I read that and said Autumn? Necropost? It's may it's hot Hell it's 130 outside (iraq is teh suck). Took me awhile to realize the whole southern hemis. freaky weather thing I R teh Smart.
User avatar
Lightstrider
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:07 pm
Location: Oklahoma

Postby Barathorn » Mon May 19, 2008 7:14 am

Do not encourage them. As soon as you do that they start posting at the speed of light, 1 page threads become 18 page threads.

In the words of the Doctor,

'DO NOT BLINK'

Bara


NB : I am sorry to hear about that Light, I really am.
Sabindeus wrote:I feel like I should get a t-shirt made for me that says "Not Socially Awkward, Just Fat".

Brekkie wrote:The world will always need people to dig ditches.
User avatar
Barathorn
Moderator
 
Posts: 7101
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:08 am
Location: Hitting Panda's over the head with a cricket bat shouting Get Orf My Lawn!

Postby Snake-Aes » Mon May 19, 2008 7:15 am

Lightstrider wrote:
Levantine wrote:Ooooooo shaitsu.


FUCK IT'S COLD! WHY IS IT SO COLD? IT'S ONLY AUTUMN!


At first I read that and said Autumn? Necropost? It's may it's hot Hell it's 130 outside (iraq is teh suck). Took me awhile to realize the whole southern hemis. freaky weather thing I R teh Smart.
lawl

I still remember at like third grade(I was 7? I think 7) when a teacher said "Earth is divided in two hemispheres", and one of the chicks asked "Is that edible or to use on the hair?"
Image
I am not allowed to seduce the abyssal's lunar mate.
User avatar
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 15538
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:15 am
Location: Thorns

Postby Barathorn » Mon May 19, 2008 7:17 am

Thanehand wrote:
Barathorn wrote:I am sorry, but I am always up for a laugh, but now this is going too far. Numerous threads, all full of IM chat and with little direction. I will now consult with my peers to see what action can be taken.

YOU HAVE CROSSED THE LINE>!!!!


If this is so, maybe we're just crying out for an IM board.... somewhere where anyone could post random crap, totally off-topic and not get banned/post locked for it. Somewhere like Arkham Asylum...

Oh wait...


Yeah I know. I R the grumpy today. I R also being the voice of reason.

Barathorn.
Sabindeus wrote:I feel like I should get a t-shirt made for me that says "Not Socially Awkward, Just Fat".

Brekkie wrote:The world will always need people to dig ditches.
User avatar
Barathorn
Moderator
 
Posts: 7101
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:08 am
Location: Hitting Panda's over the head with a cricket bat shouting Get Orf My Lawn!

Postby Lightstrider » Mon May 19, 2008 7:18 am

Barathorn wrote:Do not encourage them. As soon as you do that they start posting at the speed of light, 1 page threads become 18 page threads.

In the words of the Doctor,

'DO NOT BLINK'

Bara


NB : I am sorry to hear about that Light, I really am.


To be optimistic it's well forcing me to move on so to say. I really do need to find someone and settle down. My mother is starting to really annoy me. She wants grandkids and all the hinting is well a tad bit annoying. The only downside is I really don't want any ties to Oklahoma I really don't like that place and don't want to ever go back.
User avatar
Lightstrider
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:07 pm
Location: Oklahoma

Postby Levantine » Mon May 19, 2008 7:18 am

Barathorn wrote:Do not encourage them. As soon as you do that they start posting at the speed of light, 1 page threads become 18 page threads.

In the words of the Doctor,

'DO NOT BLINK'

Bara


NB : I am sorry to hear about that Light, I really am.


That's only when we have Cat around, and even I was suprised at how fast that moved. I alt tab to wow for a few minutes and BAM another 5 pages out of nowhere.

and

/hug Lightstrider.
User avatar
Levantine
 
Posts: 10817
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:48 pm
Location: NQ, Aus

Postby Snake-Aes » Mon May 19, 2008 7:18 am

Barathorn wrote: I R also being the voice of reason.

Barathorn.


Don't worry, we still love you.
Image
I am not allowed to seduce the abyssal's lunar mate.
User avatar
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 15538
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:15 am
Location: Thorns

Postby Thanehand » Mon May 19, 2008 7:19 am

This thread has kept me smiling and not in the least bit homocidal all day.. it has teh purposes.. or maybe porpoises, I'm not sure.
ImageImage
Thanehand
 
Posts: 177
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:54 am

PreviousNext

Return to Arkham Asylum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest


Remove Advertisements

Who is online

In total there are 2 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 380 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:28 pm

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest