Remove Advertisements

Zul'aman Complete Timed video

Nalorakk, Akil'zon, Jan'alai, Halazzi, Malacrass, Zul'jin

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Zul'aman Complete Timed video

Postby Zagnar » Mon May 12, 2008 10:49 am

hi guys.

This will show you the trash pulls, boss strategies and kills, and basically the pace that you need to successfully complete a timed trial.

my group has a one pally tank " me " one offtank Druid feral, 3 healers " shamy, priest, druid resto " and 5 dps.

This video shows our 2ª timed complete.

I hope you enjoy the video and thanks for watching

http://files.filefront.com/Za+timedavi/ ... einfo.html

ps: sorry my bad English
Zagnar

Postby BigBlueCheese » Mon May 12, 2008 12:07 pm

Nice video. But you're quite a clicker aren't you? lol

Also what's the mod with the duration timer icons?
BigBlueCheese

Postby Zagnar » Mon May 12, 2008 12:36 pm

BigBlueCheese wrote:Nice video. But you're quite a clicker aren't you? lol

Also what's the mod with the duration timer icons?

CoolDownButtons " ACE addon " to configure /cdb.

ty
Zagnar

Postby Bughead » Tue May 13, 2008 12:06 pm

Very nice video !
Bughead

Postby Spartes » Thu May 15, 2008 3:44 pm

Agree, very nice vid. I just learned a few more passages. Never thought about going on the water to avoid the pat on halazzi trash. Good job and gratz.
Spartes

Postby Zaffira » Tue May 20, 2008 3:32 pm

Great job Zagnar.

It looks like you AE tank the whole run--no cc even on Flamecasters, is that the case? If so, how do you keep the flamecasters from owning the raid?

And on the last pull just before Bear Boss, you tank the bear/rider and one add. Did the druid grab the other rider/bear and the other add? I didn't see what happened to the 2nd troll.

-Zaffira
Zaffira

Postby Fridmarr » Tue May 20, 2008 4:28 pm

Zaffira wrote:Great job Zagnar.

It looks like you AE tank the whole run--no cc even on Flamecasters, is that the case? If so, how do you keep the flamecasters from owning the raid?

And on the last pull just before Bear Boss, you tank the bear/rider and one add. Did the druid grab the other rider/bear and the other add? I didn't see what happened to the 2nd troll.

-Zaffira

Put curse of tongues on the flame casters, dispell their haste buff, and then you can interrupt or stun them pretty easily.
Fridmarr
Global Mod

Postby Seloei » Tue May 20, 2008 11:00 pm

Zaffira wrote:Great job Zagnar.

-Zaffira

If we have no cc on the run, both of us try to tank an add (quite often it's me with both adds) and we burn them on the final bear trash. Last run we had 2x medicine men and both the lock/mage couldn't come =[

As for flamecasters packs, we don't CC these at all. I grab the skull and anything else that is loose, anyone who can purge/dispel does so and burn him fast. The warrior grabs the other one and kicks him to smitherines (sometimes misses one or two before it's his turn to die).
Seloei

Postby mazater » Tue May 20, 2008 11:07 pm

Like Fridmarr said, the flamecasters are a cake if you Stun 'em.

Iirc they are also vulnereable to blood elfs AoE silence, another reason to love my belfadin <3

I usually just get a warrior to charge at pacs with flamecasters(charge at the non elite add), taunt off of him, run to the middle of the mobs and consecrate, stun/silence flamecasters.
All of the mobs, except flamecasters hit like girls.
mazater

Postby Zagnar » Thu May 22, 2008 9:19 am

ty for replys

ok, in Flamecasters, zerk skull " druid cliclone X " after i use hammer (stun), is a perfect time for down skull and zerk x.

the 2nd tholl in this case is caster " melee zerk caster - no tank " i or off tank druid grad troll and bear/rider

thanks all for watching video

ps: sorry my bad English
Zagnar

Postby Shadraak » Thu May 22, 2008 11:14 am

so awesome didn't even think of doing eagle first then bear, but i guess it makes sense, we did bear then eagle and coudln't make it when do you get the chests? is it each boss or at the end or when you quit or die? thoguth it was the little guys tahta are held prisoner like before the bear boss etc...
Shadraak

Postby Lore » Thu May 22, 2008 11:37 am

You talk to the NPC's and get the chests after the run is complete. Even if you fail, the NPC's from bosses you already killed will still be there.
Lore
Global Mod

Postby Shadraak » Thu May 22, 2008 11:39 am

ah cool, sry just started za yesterday , and only watched about half of this vid so far, as i'm at work.....that's what i thought just wasn't sure, so is taht the best strat? go for eagle then bear ? thinking we can do that every week easy as now we know what we're doin then progress to 3rd boss andon up after we can do these 2 timed.
Shadraak

Postby Zagnar » Thu May 22, 2008 11:42 am

no need talk npc after boss down, after run complet rogue back to 2 and 3 npc in stealth, raid back to 1 npc, talk all and get epic chests
Zagnar

Postby Shadraak » Thu May 22, 2008 11:57 am

yeah so after we kill we keep going then after we're done for the night or timer is over, we'll go back and collect the chests we were able to do

i think i'll suggest going to eagle first nextime then bear get that all over with and see if we can atleast get 2 chests. once we can do that every time i'll suggest going to 3rd boss and so on.
Shadraak

Next

Return to Zul'aman