Remove Advertisements

A small tip for heroic MGT

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

A small tip for heroic MGT

Postby iedo627 » Mon May 12, 2008 3:41 am

This might be retarded and obvious, but I just figured it might help someone with HMGT.

On Delrissa, strap on your healing gear and heal. It trivializes the fight. I've NEVER lost on Delrissa (dozens of runs) while doing this, since no combination of add's can kill through 2 healers especially with BOP and your own shield in case you get nuked.

Granted I did this with full merc glad's healing gear but I'm pretty sure even with blue/green gear you can do this successfully.

Also on Kael if your healer is a little on the weak/stupid side, after gravity lapse begins, heal the healer to full and tell him NOT to waste his mana healing you. This usually finishes off multi-wipes on Kael for me.
iedo627

Postby sweeney » Mon May 12, 2008 6:24 am

The "focus the healer" AI on Delrissa pretty much sighs and gives up against multiple player healers. Sure, they'll still try to kill one of you, but it becomes much, much easier. I can't remember a Delrissa fight where we didn't have multiple mobs being tanked by one healer while the other spam-heals them.

For that fight, the last % of vexallus (you can bubble since he just AOEs), and gravity lapse, I could not agree more that even just spam-healing your group's healer makes the fights much smoother. Actually healing intelligently is more effective if your healer is clueful, but if he's clueless, yep, just keep him up.
Sweeney: 80 Paladin, Runetotem
sweeney

Return to 5 Mans / Heroics