Remove Advertisements

Ideal healers for 4 timer runs.

Nalorakk, Akil'zon, Jan'alai, Halazzi, Malacrass, Zul'jin

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Ideal healers for 4 timer runs.

Postby Gonan » Sun May 11, 2008 9:01 am

I usually bring a resto druid, holy paladin and coh priest on my three timer runs. We on avg have 11min left after killing Dragonhawk, so I want to take one of the healers away and replace him with a mana battery. So out of your experiences, what would be the ideal 2 heal combo?

I'm thinking Coh priest + Paladin, but maybe resto shaman + paladin is the way to go? What do you guys think / use on a continuous basis?
Gonan

Postby Seloei » Sun May 11, 2008 9:31 am

CoH + Resto shammie + mana battery is the way to go to squeeze in another healer. The bosses themselves dont do such an amazingly high damage that you need a paladin for solely "main tank healing" and shammies/priests can keep groups up a fair deal easier.
Tho if you'd have to choose between either of the 3, try to get the priest (stamina buff atleast) and either a shammy or a pala (extra blessing helps). We do them with 3 healers (holy priest, resto shammy, paladin) and last run had 15 minutes left after hawk dropped and we aren't t6 geared, most in badges/kara/za gear only.

The key to getting more time after hawk drops is not making a single mistake and chain pulling as much as you can. Theres plenty of ways to make things easier/faster, just need to find the approach which works for you :)
Seloei

Postby Gonan » Sun May 11, 2008 1:43 pm

Ya we chain pull stuff, and the friends I take are T4 / T5 / Badge gear mixed in, so our dps isn't insane but it definitely gets the job done. Hopefully the extra dps will give us that extra 3 - 4 minutes we need to finish the fourth timer. Since I MT all of ZA, I'm thinking of making the warrior go some prot and fury spec, maybe it'll help as well.

Thanks for the reply.
Gonan

Return to Zul'aman