Illidan Stormrage

Naj'entus, Supremus, Akama, Gorefiend, Gurtogg Bloodboil, RoS, Sharaz, Council, Illidan

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, fiend

Postby Io.Draco » Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:50 am

You should tell your huntards to use scorpid sting , it makes a shitload of diference

Also every consumable on every CD , its not a fight where you can get away cheap and lastly ask for a shaman in your group for GoA , it helps :)
Io.Draco

Postby SmurfZG » Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:40 pm

Illidown :> thanks for the help
SmurfZG

Postby Daktarin » Mon May 05, 2008 1:25 am

Hah

Third Illidan kill, and he drops the mainhand warglaive.
Daktarin

Postby Worldie » Mon May 05, 2008 2:43 am

Lies, Warglaive do not exist....

12 kills and still 0, while basiaclly every Forte rogue and dps war have emon our server. I understand how Nihilum feels.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Mortehl » Mon May 05, 2008 2:26 pm

I'm on flame-bitch duty (much to my dismay) and this thread is xbox huge.

I'm planning on wearing the 4 epic pieces and 2 of the blue crafted. Is that enough? I can add in the trials of the naruu ring and the shield from heroic mana tombs if needed. Beyond that I'm planning on wearing specific gear to make myself uncrushable with absolutely no thought to any other stats. Comments?
Arthas, we're coming for you. (Eventually)
Mortehl

Postby Cakes » Mon May 05, 2008 2:43 pm

Uncrushable isn't a problem, the flames don't crush and you can't block their attacks anyway. Max FR (365), uncrittable, tons of stam.
Cakes

Postby Io.Draco » Tue May 06, 2008 5:09 am

Mortehl wrote:I'm on flame-bitch duty (much to my dismay) and this thread is xbox huge.

I'm planning on wearing the 4 epic pieces and 2 of the blue crafted. Is that enough? I can add in the trials of the naruu ring and the shield from heroic mana tombs if needed. Beyond that I'm planning on wearing specific gear to make myself uncrushable with absolutely no thought to any other stats. Comments?

uncrushable is not posibile since you cannot block their hits , as for pieces as long as you have 295 FR unbuffed its fine , having 490 helps , but its not that crucial

P.S. Nice location , got same problem here :S
Io.Draco

Postby Drak » Tue May 06, 2008 6:05 am

I don't see what's wrong with tanking the flames, it's what I do and it's not bad at all. It certainly seems a lot more challenging than just avoiding flame crash and keeping holy shield up. Though I must admit I'm kinda bored the rest of the fight, but again, taking Illidan just seems so boring to me.
Drak

Postby Io.Draco » Tue May 06, 2008 6:23 am

Drak wrote:I don't see what's wrong with tanking the flames, it's what I do and it's not bad at all. It certainly seems a lot more challenging than just avoiding flame crash and keeping holy shield up. Though I must admit I'm kinda bored the rest of the fight, but again, taking Illidan just seems so boring to me.

belive me I tanked both a flame and him , and tanking him is no where near borring
Io.Draco

Postby Loganb1104 » Tue May 06, 2008 6:35 am

Drak wrote:I don't see what's wrong with tanking the flames, it's what I do and it's not bad at all. It certainly seems a lot more challenging than just avoiding flame crash and keeping holy shield up. Though I must admit I'm kinda bored the rest of the fight, but again, taking Illidan just seems so boring to me.

If avoiding flame crashes and shears, picking him up after fairly sensitive aggro transitions, moving him to poorly-placed traps, and popping appropriate cooldowns to survive enrages, all will little to no room for error (lol wipe 15 minutes into fight) sounds boring/easy to you...

would you consider a guild transfer? We could use you.
Obnauticus/Warlock/Mannoroth (main)
Oldtuna/Paladin/Nordrassil (alt)
Loganb1104

Postby jere » Tue May 06, 2008 7:39 am

Mortehl wrote:I'm on flame-bitch duty (much to my dismay) and this thread is xbox huge.

You should be able to get really close to 365 with just the 4piece badge set, the trials ring, and the SMV blue necklace quest reward + FR Aura + Flask of Chromatic Wander.
jere

Postby Janduin » Tue May 06, 2008 8:21 am

jere wrote:You should be able to get really close to 365 with just the 4piece badge set, the trials ring, and the SMV blue necklace quest reward + FR Aura + Flask of Chromatic Wander.

Flame Armor Kits (+8 FR) are great as well if you are close and just need a little more.[/code]
Janduin

Postby Mortehl » Tue May 06, 2008 8:21 am

365/493 defense. I'm just not happy with where my HP wound up at.
Arthas, we're coming for you. (Eventually)
Mortehl

Postby Cakes » Tue May 06, 2008 8:58 am

Mortehl wrote:365/493 defense. I'm just not happy with where my HP wound up at.

Drop some defense for stam, then. Make it up with resilience chants.
Cakes

Postby jere » Tue May 06, 2008 10:21 am

Mortehl wrote:365/493 defense. I'm just not happy with where my HP wound up at.

Resilience my good man, resilience.
Go grab that S2 gavel and shield (should be really easy once season 4 hits). The spell dmg/resilience cloak is nice as well. If you do SSC, the resilience/armor/spell dmg ring off of lurker is also nice.

You can go those routes and keep a respectable amount of HP and be crit immune.
jere

PreviousNext

Return to Black Temple