Zul'jin - Eagle phase and Judgements

Nalorakk, Akil'zon, Jan'alai, Halazzi, Malacrass, Zul'jin

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Zul'jin - Eagle phase and Judgements

Postby Rainge » Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:21 am

I noticed tonight that during Phase 3 when Zul'jin is an Eagle, my melee hits refreshing Judgement of Wisdom were causing me to take the 1300-ish damage you get from casting spells. Every hit.

I even switched to a faster weapon, and as expected, the frequency if the damage increased.

I submitted a possible bug report here: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/threa ... 60&sid=1#0

Has anyone else noticed this?
Rainge

Postby Worldie » Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:47 am

I don't think it's a bug.

Basically in that phase everytime someone casts a spell, gets 1300 damages.
The problem is that EVERY TIME you refresh the judgement, you are actually recasting it.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Stroja » Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:44 pm

Thread necro...

I specifically noticed this no longer seems to happen as of the 2.4 patch. Refreshing judgements and even casting Judgement were not triggering the spellcasting damage.
Stroja

Postby Sthallas » Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:07 pm

Stroja wrote:Thread necro...

I specifically noticed this no longer seems to happen as of the 2.4 patch. Refreshing judgements and even casting Judgement were not triggering the spellcasting damage.

Yes and our Ret Pal thanks the Blizzard Devs for this fix.
Sthallas

Postby PedroTacowalker » Fri May 02, 2008 1:12 pm

since there is no aggro table for this phase, I step out as the tank and back-up heal and dodge the cyclones. Only use your biggest heals of course and our guild calls out who there are healing so mana is not wasted. Mana is not too big of an issues because we are getting healing too and refreshing our mana (but I do save a pot for the end of it). Also throw up your bubble and do the flash heals for the duration of the shield and you will not get hurt. Just make sure you bring enough melee DPS and have your casters wand for the whole thing, if you have JoW up on him this will help your casters not go OOM in the last parts of the fight as much.
PedroTacowalker

Return to Zul'aman