Starting ZA

Nalorakk, Akil'zon, Jan'alai, Halazzi, Malacrass, Zul'jin

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Postby Robbo » Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:09 am

Honorshammer wrote:I tank his Bear form and stoneform the bleeds.

<3 Stoneform
Robbo
Maintankadonor

Postby sapientialb » Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:42 am

Even at my barely ZA-capable gear bear form wasn't too bad. I didnt really even notice getting silenced ...maybe I just got lucky and it hit in between my holy shield casts.

Just don't get all nooby like I did and bungle the taunt cause bad bad things happen.

"Tanks need many stats, including No-blink crotch staring resistance" - Snake-Aes
sapientialb

Postby samoa » Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:16 am

Very doable in both forms i prefer bear, and let my Druid bud OT the troll. Pretty awesome fight once you get used to it. Eagle boss i just put on my healing gear or ret and go at it, And i always the one calling on collapse when the sotrm starts up that is the best strat. Enjoy :D
samoa

Postby Tyaera » Fri May 02, 2008 6:59 am

sapientialb wrote:Even at my barely ZA-capable gear bear form wasn't too bad. I didnt really even notice getting silenced ...maybe I just got lucky and it hit in between my holy shield casts.

Just don't get all nooby like I did and bungle the taunt cause bad bad things happen.

silence isnt really a threat to your survivability as nalorakk does not crush in either form
better to tank in hell than DPS in heaven
Tyaera

Postby Snake-Aes » Fri May 02, 2008 7:06 am

Silences the whole raid. His silence scares me much much more than gruul's. I've seen drop within silence if they had a bad avoidance streak and silence kicked in
I am not allowed to seduce the abyssal's lunar mate.
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor

Postby plisken451 » Fri May 02, 2008 11:32 am

I tank his Bear form and stoneform the bleeds.

I've tanked both forms, and pwnforming the bleeds is honestly a lot of fun. I gotta remember to use it more often when stupid rogues try to gank me. I'm sure that a ton of "Immune" messages would already upset some cock-sure rogue that doesn't realize I'm prot, and that he's just gonna kill himself anyways.
ImageRetired

Mirraluun - Asmodian Chanter - Fregion Server - Eated by hackers
plisken451

Previous

Return to Zul'aman