Remove Advertisements

Offtanking on my alt Can Blindeye Crush?

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Offtanking on my alt Can Blindeye Crush?

Postby shifttusk » Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:02 am

So my main is a hunter and I'm in a 5/5 7/9 guild but have been recently working more and more on my alt paladin due to boredom with my hunter. My pally is 70 and doing well and is rolling around in a mix of blues and purples. I'm sitting at 500 defense but I'm 5% crushable buffed with kings. I have 13k unbuffed hp and 13.8k armor (qq blue shield). My question is my guild is doing a gruuls/mags run for alts as well as DST's for some mele this week and I kinda wanted to bring my pally for a shot at the ALD. I know I can be usefull as a tank for the mag channelers and then spot heal and keep Jow up but I was wondering if I was able to be usefull in GL as well. Can blindeye crush? Would I be able to tank him or would I get WTFpwned? I'm really not worried about being a big mana sink for healers since heck they're in t6 but I'm mostly worried about getting spiked by a crush or two on blindeye. Rolling agility pot and agility scroll I'm still crushable :(.
Shifttusk - 70 Hunter Executus 0/20/41
Easylay - 70 Paladin Anetheron 0/49/12
shifttusk

Postby maccalus » Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:08 am

I'd be more worried about running out of mana than getting burst down. I'm sure there are regular mobs that hit harder than him.
maccalus

Postby Zeels » Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:24 am

He dosen't hit at all almost.

Just checked last webstats, he hit me 9 times 568 dmg average. So you won't need a healer for that even.

That's with my threat gear set on.
By the Power of Grey Skull!

Lvl 80 Spanks you very much Spankadin!

Spank
Zeels

Postby shifttusk » Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:35 am

Nice sounds like an easy go then, I should be ok running with a mana pot I don't really think that he'll live that long. Thanks for the info guys looks like my pally will get to go play with some ogres!!
Shifttusk - 70 Hunter Executus 0/20/41
Easylay - 70 Paladin Anetheron 0/49/12
shifttusk

Return to High King / Gruul / Mag