Remove Advertisements

Heroic arc - 1st door pull

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Heroic arc - 1st door pull

Postby ldeboer » Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:30 pm

Got asked to tank heroic arc last night which I have done many times in normal but after experiences in there on my mage main I had avoided until now :)

It's actually quite easy on pally tank I was surprised after so much grief in there on my mage with warrior tanks.

However we did manage a wipe on the 1st door with the 3 guys that fight the big elite spawn monster.

After I did the sides I pulled the whole lot just like I do in normal but they hit much much harder in heroic. I took massive damage but we managed to get the 3 guys down and when we re-entered was just the big spawn monster there.

So the question is what is the correct way to do this pull
ldeboer

Postby Cosmoz » Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:59 pm

edited: was thinking of the wrong instance.

I usualy pull the 3 (hmm, isent there just 2 humanoids? maybe im wrong) and the big elite creature, and his minions. When I started to run heroic here, I used to pull the humanoids only, but after they die, there somethimes came like a million of those small creatures....dunno if that was some sort of bug, but i rather take all of them at once then having those small bastards come like a train and agro everyone.
remmeber, stun (hoj) is your friend!
Cosmoz

Return to 5 Mans / Heroics