Remove Advertisements

BM Heroic Cockup - Damn you Invis!

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

BM Heroic Cockup - Damn you Invis!

Postby Arsyn » Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:39 am

After watching Invis' video pulling a large portion of the instance trash, I couldn't resist it. Mounted up, group was standing around the entrance and I ran off like a complete tit picking up as many mobs as I could find. I didn't even see the mob, I lost it at once point and rode back to the group. Then it descended.

After a few random quips in /yell I get hit by a tidal wave of mobs, nice! Huge pack of beasts come in, 8 get aggro with Holy Shield, forgot to consecrate, no RF, no BoSanc...yes...painful. Poor healer got swamped by a huge pack of mobs, luckily I held it.

It was good fun, a very good laugh and I'd recommend it to any Pally. Just remember your buffs and don't be a total noob like me and your healer will hate you less. ;)
Arsyn

Re: BM Heroic Cockup - Damn you Invis!

Postby ldeboer » Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:21 pm

Arsyn wrote:After watching Invis' video pulling a large portion of the instance trash, I couldn't resist it. Mounted up, group was standing around the entrance and I ran off like a complete tit picking up as many mobs as I could find. I didn't even see the mob, I lost it at once point and rode back to the group. Then it descended.

After a few random quips in /yell I get hit by a tidal wave of mobs, nice! Huge pack of beasts come in, 8 get aggro with Holy Shield, forgot to consecrate, no RF, no BoSanc...yes...painful. Poor healer got swamped by a huge pack of mobs, luckily I held it.

It was good fun, a very good laugh and I'd recommend it to any Pally. Just remember your buffs and don't be a total noob like me and your healer will hate you less. ;)

ROFL forgetting to consecrate you are a pally tank :)

Thats about as stupid as forgetting your shield ... yes I know invis can do it I have seen the vids but the rest of us are mere mortals.
ldeboer

Return to 5 Mans / Heroics