Heroic horror stories!

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Postby Kelaan » Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:25 pm

Guillex wrote:Make sure you don't pull the gladiator packs when they have their buff on... You'll get raped.

Ooo .. I didn't realize they had one of those. Is it only in Heroic?

Another reason for getting Wtfpwned is that your group may not have focus-fired things down well (going from 4 or 3 mortal strikers to 2 is very very handy).

Heh ... my heroic horror story was just trying Heroic SH while I was undergeared (my block value and stamina are pretty low), and with low-HP DPS who died nigh-instantly on the final boss. I'll try and get some more upgrades before I go back THERE, lol.
Kelaan

Postby ldeboer » Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:52 pm

Kelaan wrote:
Guillex wrote:Make sure you don't pull the gladiator packs when they have their buff on... You'll get raped.

Ooo .. I didn't realize they had one of those. Is it only in Heroic?

Another reason for getting Wtfpwned is that your group may not have focus-fired things down well (going from 4 or 3 mortal strikers to 2 is very very handy).

Heh ... my heroic horror story was just trying Heroic SH while I was undergeared (my block value and stamina are pretty low), and with low-HP DPS who died nigh-instantly on the final boss. I'll try and get some more upgrades before I go back THERE, lol.

If you have a hunter get them to put a slow trap down makes this much easier.

I also tend to also keep slowly moving backwards. I consecrate move toward the front of it the walk back to rear edge new consecrate repeat. You get far fewer debuffs on you because they have to move they cant just stand and pound on you.
ldeboer

Previous

Return to 5 Mans / Heroics