Priestess Delrissa - MgT heroic

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Postby thejuice » Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:04 am

I always feel bad for warlocks in this fight, they have so much to do.

"Ok banish the demon, seduce the belf, get CoT on the priestess, chain fear the lock."

(or something like that)
thejuice

Postby Snake-Aes » Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:49 am

thejuice wrote:I always feel bad for warlocks in this fight, they have so much to do.

"Ok banish the demon, seduce the belf, get CoT on the priestess, chain fear the lock."

(or something like that)
One warlock makes this fight so much easier. I'm also a warlock and i do this heroic all the time. It's my playground!

Fear locks an add.
Banish another.
Curse of tongues(this is valid for the WHOLE instance) cuts out every mob's damage output by like 50%(Magisters are a joke and can be completely ignored as a free foe if they're "tongued" early.).
Enslave a Sister and solo a caster.

All that while doing 80% to 90% of my usual dps!

<Trained CC capabilities as a warlock being the only cc for a warrior in heroic shattered halls>
I am not allowed to seduce the abyssal's lunar mate.
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor

Postby Brickhouse » Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:50 am

I agree, Warlocks can pwn in here. Most, unfortunately, fail at playing well. =( They just nuke, nuke, and more nuke. A banish or fear wears off, and pwns your healer, you will surely find your (at least, mine) Warlock with his head up his ass...who? wha! dat?

Most locks fail to realize their true potential - as CC. They instead focus (like any class capable of wielding a weapon) on raw dps. As a tank, and most would agree, control is greater than raw dps. =) This is why I find melee Warriors fairly useless in 5-mans. Usually, it doesn't matter, like your random Heroic group - I just take the first 3 dps that come down the pike. But, for example, if I need a shield (like mana-tombs heroic for resist gear) I will simply not take a gimp warrior =) It took me like ten runs in here to finally get it =(
Brickhouse

Previous

Return to 5 Mans / Heroics