a question about boss order in bt

Naj'entus, Supremus, Akama, Gorefiend, Gurtogg Bloodboil, RoS, Sharaz, Council, Illidan

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, fiend

a question about boss order in bt

Postby ferrus » Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:08 am

guys a short question.
is possible to skip reliquary of soul and go straight to illidari council and then illidan?
i dont find any information about it, next week we try gurtogg and probably mother so i want to know if is possible to skip ros (i dont explain here why but we have many...tactical reason ^^)
thanks to all :wink:
an in progress tankadin ^^
ferrus

Postby Vandril » Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:18 am

Short answer.
The door, that leads to Mother and so on is closed, if any of the "middle bosses" a.k.a Bloodboil, RoS, Gorefiend and "Boss" Akama is undefeated.

So have fun and good luck on RoS :)
Vandril
Maintankadonor

Postby Worldie » Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:52 am

I'm quite sure you "can" skip Akama tbh, but that's just stupid.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Base » Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:06 am

Any reason why you can't do RoS before Bloodboil? Just interested seeing as bloodboil is kicking our ass.
Base

Postby Splug » Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:12 am

No, you can do Reliquary before Gurtogg. But keep in mind that the trash in that wing is based off Gurtogg, so if you wipe for over two hours you'll have to reclear some extra pulls.

-Splug
Active raid character: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... an&n=Spyte
255 characters is not enough to fit my alts' armories in.
Splug
Maintankadonor

Postby Base » Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:23 am

Good to know - might suggest that if we still struggle on GB.

Actually we like the gurtogg trash - it's easy and rep'alicious - especially the packs of mobs watching the two big guys fighting.
Base

Postby Dragonzbane » Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:10 am

Elthar wrote:Any reason why you can't do RoS before Bloodboil? Just interested seeing as bloodboil is kicking our ass.

My guild does RoS before BB.

We went this route because the trash is shorter and the time where we downed Gorefiend there was only enough time to get through the RoS trash and get a couple attempts, instead of the BB trash and only maybe getting 1 attempt.

We've done it this way ever since.
Dragonzbane

Postby Raice » Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:42 am

Elthar wrote:Any reason why you can't do RoS before Bloodboil? Just interested seeing as bloodboil is kicking our ass.

Not to seem pessimistic, but I consider RoS to be a much rougher encounter than bloodboil. Perhaps that's just the way it goes with our guild though, since I can't see it from any other perspective.

imo, you're best off staying with bloodboil. just my double penny.
Raice

Postby Cyberwaste » Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:25 pm

RoS may be tougher to learn, but when you have the fight on lockdown, it becomes trivial and very easily repeatable.

Bloodboil is comparably easier to learn, but there's a lot of random in that fight. My guild still wipes to stupid stuff like the fel rage target resisting fel rage and as a result, bloodboil 2-shotting the tank (who has a few stacks of the poison debuff by now), or a fel raged clothie eating a few crushing blows in a row (nothing you can do about this even if you're spam healing them).
Cyberwaste

Postby Loganb1104 » Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:04 am

Elthar wrote:Actually we like the gurtogg trash - it's easy and rep'alicious - especially the packs of mobs watching the two big guys fighting.

Wait til you get to Mother Sharaz trash. :)
Obnauticus/Warlock/Mannoroth (main)
Oldtuna/Paladin/Nordrassil (alt)
Loganb1104

Postby knaughty » Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:26 am

RoS is a DPS race.

Gurtog is a healer check.

Which is easier depends on raid makeup.

That being said, Gurtog is a lot more random. Fel Raged mages are really hard to keep alive.
This isn't the "Offtankadin" forum. My MoP FAQ: http://tinyurl.com/FAQ-5-0
- Knaughty.
knaughty
Maintankadonor

Location: Sydney, plotting my next diatribe against the forces of ignorance!

Postby ferrus » Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:14 am

thank you for all the advice
:wink:
an in progress tankadin ^^
ferrus

Return to Black Temple