Remove Advertisements

Black Temple - Shade of Akama

Naj'entus, Supremus, Akama, Gorefiend, Gurtogg Bloodboil, RoS, Sharaz, Council, Illidan

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, fiend

Postby Worldie » Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:59 am

Well the fight lasts so little that as long as you have around 8K mana you should not be oom.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Taijitu » Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:18 pm

Is there a macro that can automatically start casting AS when they spawn? I tried using /cast [target=Ashtongue Spiritbinder] Avenger's Shield(Rank 3), but it wasn't working.
Taijitu
Maintankadonor

Postby Devilheals » Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:59 pm

I just keep hitting tab until it targets one of them then cast AS then manually click on the spiritbinder. I dont see a need for a macro.
Devilheals

Postby Questioner » Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:46 pm

/tar Ashtongue Spiritbinder
/cast Avenger's Shield

Works great, just spam it when they are about to spawn.
<3 Tankadin at Heart.

Not necessarily accurate: Armory
Questioner

Postby Caelia » Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:04 am

i found it worked so much better when my mages frost nova'd them in place, because otherwise they would run away and my shield would miss 1 or them. He would get healer agro on a healer on the otherside of the shade of akama and i would have to run after him.
In Progress: Fury Warrior: Tailwhip
All Retired: Holy Priest:Appletons | DK Blood Tank: Dreadborne | Prot Paladin: Welsh
Caelia

Postby Dorvan » Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:05 am

Caelia wrote:i found it worked so much better when my mages frost nova'd them in place, because otherwise they would run away and my shield would miss 1 or them. He would get healer agro on a healer on the otherside of the shade of akama and i would have to run after him.

We just use frost traps on both sides.

WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
Moonlight Sonata Techno Remix
Scriggle - 85 Fire Mage
Fizzmore - 81 Mut Rogue
Adorania - 80 Disc Priest
Dorvan
Maintankadonor

Postby Arthaal » Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:23 am

Worldie wrote:As said multiple times, defenders ignore threat from nature and holy spells.

That can't be right... we did it unknowningly with a prot paladin on defenders the other night and his two paladin healers (me and another) ended up tanking them collectively as they bounced around between the two of us. It's clearly not ignoring threat produced by holy spells in that case.
Infusion of Light: Light's Grace v2.0 - but random.
Arthaal

Postby Devilheals » Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:22 pm

Thats healing threat not holy damage.
Devilheals

Postby Sunstrider » Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:14 pm

With the widespread changes to BT took a shot again at the defenders and held them just fine, they didn't even give the healers a look. I tried to tank them in the past and saw how it was bugged and impossible but was just fine tonight.
Sunstrider

Postby Shadowhamer » Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:32 am

Yes I tank them on our first run on this guy, and the defenders would hit akuma once and run away. So basically I would just lay down a conc, and for good measure judge SoR, and they would be on me.

Easy.
Evil does not fight fair, so nor do I

For he who dares !
Shadowhamer

Postby elson » Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:36 pm

After our first kill of supremus tonight we were going to try akama but the raid was called because we only had three tanks online. I know bosskillers says you need 4 tanks, is it possible to do this fight with a prot paladin/prot war/feral druid or do you really need a mix of 4 ?
Zeal without wisdom is folly

My armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... ll&n=Elson
elson

Postby Worldie » Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:38 am

4 tanks for akama? Oo where exactly.

It requires only 3 tanks, we've always done with 3, even when i wasn't there.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby elson » Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:35 pm

I swear it said 4 tanks there before.... Raid was called when we had three tanks for "lack of tanks".. oh well least it won't happen again.

elson

Postby Levantine » Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:57 pm

And that will teach you to listen to bosskillers.
Levantine

Postby elson » Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:51 pm

Levantine wrote:And that will teach you to listen to bosskillers.

Or my raid leaders to listen to me when I tell them to ignore bosskillers

elson

PreviousNext

Return to Black Temple