Imp Devo Aura vs Spell Warding

How to get started.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, lythac

Imp Devo Aura vs Spell Warding

Postby Cheveyo » Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:30 pm

I've been using the standard 49/12 build, but I'm having a hard time deciding which is more useful between these 2, (imp dev aura or spell warding) I've been using spell warding, but I also like the idea of extra armor. Would it be worth switching back & forth depending upon the type boss you'd be facing? Any suggestions?
Cheveyo

Re: Imp Devo Aura vs Spell Warding

Postby Fridmarr » Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:32 pm

Cheveyo wrote:I've been using the standard 49/12 build, but I'm having a hard time deciding which is more useful between these 2, (imp dev aura or spell warding) I've been using spell warding, but I also like the idea of extra armor. Would it be worth switching back & forth depending upon the type boss you'd be facing? Any suggestions?

Imp Devo can be given to you by another pally in the group, Spell Warding can not. Spell warding is also only 2 talent points while Imp Devo is 5, so you'd be giving up something else as well to get Imp Devo.
Fridmarr
Global Mod

Re: Imp Devo Aura vs Spell Warding

Postby Vanifae » Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:33 pm

Cheveyo wrote:I've been using the standard 49/12 build, but I'm having a hard time deciding which is more useful between these 2, (imp dev aura or spell warding) I've been using spell warding, but I also like the idea of extra armor. Would it be worth switching back & forth depending upon the type boss you'd be facing? Any suggestions?

Not really. Spell Warding is just better.
This is why I'm a humorless feminist. Because rape jokes killed my sense of humor.
Minnerva wrote:if you act like a jerk then we push you away unless when born the girl got slapped around by her father.
Vanifae

Postby Alixander » Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:34 pm

Also, Spell Warding is active 100% of the time. Imp Devo Aura is only affecting you as long as Devo Aura is the one being used.
Alixander

Postby Cheveyo » Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:21 pm

Thanks - that's what I'm going with now, but somehow I'd overlooked the fact someone else can put Imp Devo on, anyway.
Cheveyo

Return to Basic Training & Talents