Remove Advertisements

Lawlshaving

Invisusira's playground

Moderators: Aergis, Invisusira

Postby kywirelessguy » Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:10 am

Oh wow, you're right she does have a face.

Edit: And I posted the pic because her last name is beard not as an example of beauty or anything.
kywirelessguy

Postby Diocaska » Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:35 am

Tagged LSFW?

But yeah, maybe another section could be added and keep the Asylum as a w/e section. But tbh, would it really be necessary? I don't mind, but I also scan through this site at work, and a couple of links could well get me in deep shit.

Granted, you could argue that I shouldn't scan it at work. Or could argue I shouldn't look in the Asylum while at work.

Meh, honestly, I don't mind.
Aurellia(90) Ulshala(85) Diocaska(85) Leighesha(85)
Diocaska

Postby Pizbit » Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:42 am

It's the asylym section, you should be prepared to see stuff you wouldn't want to be viewing at work.

I dunno, I have a bald patch just under my jaw but I kinda figured that was from when I was a kid and played with fire a lot... Admittedly I'm only 21 *shrug*
I have ADHD and OCD...I keep forgetting to wash my hands.
Pizbit

Postby Snake-Aes » Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:59 am

You burned your face playing with fire? I've burned desks, fences, exploded bricks, pools, ducks, but never burned my face.
I am not allowed to seduce the abyssal's lunar mate.
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor

Postby Zhalseran » Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:25 am

I used to have a couple places where it was a bit thinner but since I've let it grow its all filled in pretty well.
Zhalseran

Postby Ohmslaw » Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:38 am

Bald spot huh? Time for a comb-over? Apply the following technique to your face.

Ohmslaw

Postby Khayne » Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:40 pm

On topic of bald spots in your chin, if you´ve suffered some small injury earlier that might cause it.

i.e. i got cut on my chin as kid so while there´s no visible scar anymore, the line of cut doesn´t grow beard either (scar tissue or something).

Otoh, if i wanted to look shaved, i´d need to shave everyday, possibly even again at night if going out.

Ends up i keep goatee and just trim the rest.
Khayne

Postby Zalaria » Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:43 pm

Khayne wrote:On topic of bald spots in your chin, if you´ve suffered some small injury earlier that might cause it.

i.e. i got cut on my chin as kid so while there´s no visible scar anymore, the line of cut doesn´t grow beard either (scar tissue or something).

Otoh, if i wanted to look shaved, i´d need to shave everyday, possibly even again at night if going out.

...you described me exactly. That's just a little bit scary.
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain - It's time to roll the dice
Zalaria
Maintankadonor

Postby cdan » Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:36 am

I can't grow a beard to save my life and I'm in my 30's. Thankful for it though as it means I can skip a day shaving without looking too scruffy.
Three people I can think of who would be thankful their only beard problem was a bald spot -
1) The guy I went to school with who had to start shaving at the age of 12.
2) The guy in my office who has dark brown hair and a ginger beard.
3) The woman in my office who needs to shave more than I do, but doesn't :shock: *shudder* :shock:
cdan

Postby Riyan » Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:01 am

Yes, patchiness is normal. I'm 28 and they've mostly all gone, except for one small patch on my left jaw. :P
Riyan

Postby Sarima » Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:24 am

I really dislike shaving but I can't not shave for more than 2 week MAX because at that point I'll be going nuts with an itchy and stingy feeling. Like my beard is smothering my facial skin.
Think it has to do with the sturdiness of the hairs; I know my dad had the same problem due to very tough and hard hairs on his face.

If I could I'd totally have a beard like the guy on that beardsite.
Worldie wrote:[...]omg, WotLK will seriously hurt my bran.
Sarima

Re: Lawlshaving

Postby shade » Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:32 am

Levantine wrote:K, so there is probably no reason for this, but I wanted to express my weirded out ness.

I be a youngin, and only really needed to start shaving properly a few years ago. I've been shaving regularly for those few years.

I recently (i.e. ~last week) got lazy for certain reasons and haven't been fucked to shave. I have now discovered a bald patch. I'm like UMMMM WHAT? No shit, there is a bald patch along my jawline. It's freaking me out, so now I'm back to shaving regularly.

Question, wtf, why do I have a bald patch? The rest of my face was covered in brown stubble, so it's pretty obvious as well. >.>

Shaving, pros and cons

/discuss

don't feel bad as i've shaving for about 10 years now and i think i have a total of 10-12 hairs of my cheeks but a full neckbeard,burns, and mustache... and on top of that it's red facial hair and i have brown hair go figure.
One to be born from a Dragon.....
shade

Postby Levantine » Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:53 am

Guillex wrote:Re beards:

I'm half Italian ... I've been shaving since I was ~14 (11 years? yay!). I grew a full beard once, during the summer, and now just keep a jawline/goatee beard.

I had a few spotty patches when it first started sprouting. I wouldn't worry too much about it... It mostly has to do with genes, how you shave, and the way your hair grows regularly. I'd like to ask, though: Was it bald, or just shorter than the rest? Bald as in ... nothing ... growing ... there ... or just stayed stubbly/shorter than the rest?

Lol, it's bald. Theres a section about 3/4 an inch in diameter that's just bald, hehe. I didn't shave this morning, cuz I slept in. >.> But it's really noticeable, so ima shave later tonight. I don't like this whole patchy thing. Sucks cause I wanted to have a little bit of scruff. The rest of my face is thick enough.
Levantine

Postby Khayne » Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:16 pm

Sarima wrote:I really dislike shaving but I can't not shave for more than 2 week MAX because at that point I'll be going nuts with an itchy and stingy feeling. Like my beard is smothering my facial skin.
Think it has to do with the sturdiness of the hairs; I know my dad had the same problem due to very tough and hard hairs on his face.

If I could I'd totally have a beard like the guy on that beardsite.

Same deal, but if you could stand that for few days (been there, done that), the beard grows just abit more and then it dont itch anymore...i mean the itch comes attleast on me from the fact that beard hairs kinda twist up so they´ll end up poking skin, and with sturdy bear it allmost hurts. abit later the hairs are long enough so they dont poke at your skin anymore and you´ll barely even notice having ´em.
Khayne

Postby Khayne » Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:20 pm

Zalaria wrote:
Khayne wrote:On topic of bald spots in your chin, if you´ve suffered some small injury earlier that might cause it.

...you described me exactly. That's just a little bit scary.

Well that´s because i´m your evil second personality.

P.S. Remember to buy cookies tomorrow.
Khayne

PreviousNext

Return to Arkham Asylum