Remove Advertisements

groups of mobs on the way to kalecgos

Kalecgos, Brutallus, Felmyst, M'uru, Entropius, Kil'jaeden

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

groups of mobs on the way to kalecgos

Postby Iliria » Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:49 pm

....yeah, i'm not fond of these guys, anyone have any pointers to make this less than a pure nightmare to get through? :P
Iliria

Postby Zaroua » Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:30 am

The trash is trivial once you practice it enough. I can see how it'd be hard if a guild brings less than 2 total Hunters + Mages combined though. If you want to take the easy way through, just bring more Mages.
80 Dwarf Paladin, Sen'jin
Zaroua

Postby Cakes » Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:10 am

Here's what we found to work: Mind soothe + distract on scouts as they near the end of their path which is 1) closest to the raid and 2) farthest from a protector. Do a countdown and nuke away. They are quick buggers that can't be cced in any way, so you either get them or you're in for a world of hurt.

As for the big packs, fear rotations seem to work particularly well. We keep sheeps on mages and priests. Not sure if stuff is trapable, but I assume some of it is. The trash actually gets easier the closer to Kalecgos you get.
Cakes

Postby Neuron » Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:35 am

You can also try pulling with misdirect after the mindsoothe during the countdown. And tell your paladins to learn to use bop. I noticed the same 3 people always getting targetted first and we just started bopping them every time on the pull.

It just takes alot of practice and attention, it is indeed difficult trash at first.
http://www.ardentdefender.com - A combat log parsing API
Neuron

Return to Sunwell Plateau