Bag Mods - Setting up rules

All things /script related

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, _Chloe

Bag Mods - Setting up rules

Postby Hollyhell » Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:37 am

Okay, I'm trying to use bag mods, and apparently I'm doing it wrong.

I've tried to set stuff up for both baggins and ArkInventory and apparently I'm just sucking.

Here's what I'm trying to do:

I want Tanking gear in one section, healing in one, shields in one, weapons in one, and librams in one (these are the main parts I'm looking for right now).

Anyone got some help? I swear I'm setting up the rules, etc correctly but it doesn't seem to be working.
Hollyhell

Postby Airanna » Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:16 pm

No experience with baggins myself, but i've found arkinventory to be very intuitive. Once you've created a rule, you go to config mode (the gear icon) click on a piece of gear/item, go to add item to a rule, and select your rule. Then you have to click on the number for a bag 'bar' and select a rule to assign to that bar. Voila.
Airanna

Postby Hollyhell » Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:48 pm

Airanna wrote:No experience with baggins myself, but i've found arkinventory to be very intuitive. Once you've created a rule, you go to config mode (the gear icon) click on a piece of gear/item, go to add item to a rule, and select your rule. Then you have to click on the number for a bag 'bar' and select a rule to assign to that bar. Voila.

Ah k, so i was doing it correctly with Ark then.
Hollyhell

Postby Nexela » Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:54 pm

If you are using an outfit mod (outfitter, itemrack, ClosetGnome) you can create a rule in Arkinventory that looks like this:

Rule Name: Outfit
Order: 0
Code: Select all
false or Outfit(Name of Outfit)

Assign that rule to a bar and do an Action->Reload in arkinventory, you have to do this every time you change an outfit. From here on any outfits used in the "Name of Outfit" outfit will show up on whatever bar you assigned it to.
Nexela

Postby Hollyhell » Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:29 am

kept having problems with arkivnentory, so I switched back to baggins. started fooling around with baggins, and am finally starting to get the hang of it.
Hollyhell

Postby denn » Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:47 pm

has anyone gotten Baggins to play nice with Outfitter rules? Every time i try to add a rule based on outfitter it drops a lua error and then shows no items in the bag at all.

(using the all-in-one setup on both bank and bags)

I recently tried ark but I didn't like the lack of premade rules.
denn

Postby Hollyhell » Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:09 pm

denn wrote:has anyone gotten Baggins to play nice with Outfitter rules? Every time i try to add a rule based on outfitter it drops a lua error and then shows no items in the bag at all.

(using the all-in-one setup on both bank and bags)

I recently tried ark but I didn't like the lack of premade rules.

this is something I didn't like about ark either. I use itemrack, and the way i haev my rules set it won't really matter.

I currently have it broken down into weapons, librams, straight armor, shields, rings, and necks... trying to decide if i want to break EVERYTHING up like that.
Hollyhell

Return to Add-ons, UI, and Macros