Remove Advertisements

Successful first night in Kara!

Attumen, Moroes, Maiden, Opera, Curator, Illhoof, Aran, Netherspite, Chess, Prince, Nightbane

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Successful first night in Kara!

Postby Lunchbox » Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:16 am

Well last night was my guild's first night ever into Karazhan and we 1-shotted both Attumen and Moreos! :) Maiden gave me some hell, and the guy's were not use to doing the Big Bad Wolf opera scene but over all pretty successful!

I wanted to say thank you to all you guys here at maintankadin cause w/o you I wouldn't have be able to be MT. I went out on a limb and duo tanked Attumen and Midnight and It was a not a problem at all. So thank you all for you advice, input, and etc. I can't wait to have this place on farm status in not time!

Cheers

~LB
You know you want too....

Lunchbox

Re: Successful first night in Kara!

Postby Dianora » Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:33 am

Lunchbox wrote:Well last night was my guild's first night ever into Karazhan and we 1-shotted both Attumen and Moreos! :) Maiden gave me some hell, and the guy's were not use to doing the Big Bad Wolf opera scene but over all pretty successful!

I wanted to say thank you to all you guys here at maintankadin cause w/o you I wouldn't have be able to be MT. I went out on a limb and duo tanked Attumen and Midnight and It was a not a problem at all. So thank you all for you advice, input, and etc. I can't wait to have this place on farm status in not time!

Cheers

~LB

On Opera, you best get Romelo and Julianne. God I love tanking that encounter.
ImageImageImage
Dianora

Postby guillex » Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:35 am

I know I know.

Grats...

But this should go in the Successes sticky.
Póg mo thóin
guillex

Postby Lore » Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:48 am

Congrats and thanks for the kind words =) This sort of thing belongs in the Post Your Successes sticky in the General forums, though.
Lore
Global Mod

Return to Karazhan