Karazhan - Moroes

Attumen, Moroes, Maiden, Opera, Curator, Illhoof, Aran, Netherspite, Chess, Prince, Nightbane

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Postby Leidus » Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:46 pm

Keiya wrote:It has to only be an add. If Moroes leaves the room first, the encounter still continues iirc.

Hmm.. that might explain it.
Leidus - 80 Human Paladin // Sudiel - 80 Human Death Knight

<Fluffy Dragon> <Epic Coalition> - Cenarion Circle
Leidus

Postby adese » Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:24 am

Keiya wrote:It has to only be an add. If Moroes leaves the room first, the encounter still continues iirc.

Ahh...that explains quite a bit. When we tried to reset recently, Moroes would follow us to the instance entrance - we weren't sure why, since it used to reset as soon as Moroes or one of the adds left the room. I guess they changed that fight around recently.
adese

Postby Kivan » Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:53 pm

We had real trouble with Moroes last night. 4 wipes in total. Which is odd because, while we had 3 new guys in our group (two rogues and a warlock) we one-shotted Moroes on our first two runs where everyone except for our GM was new to the instance, including me. The first wipe was mainly down to the rogues not stunlocking the shadowpriest enough before she went down, and after that it was the holy paladin running rampant after a bubble. I kept getting eaten by Moroes as I was turning undead too, since my defenses were down. So I went offtank on the last two attempts and we got there eventually.
Kivan

Postby Cimzar » Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:19 am

We got Moroes down to 15% last night with only 8 people... that's what we get for starting a second group this week :(
<3 Bram
The enemy outnumber us a paltry three to one, good odds for any Paladin!
Cimzar

Postby reyia » Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:48 pm

I've done the AOE Tank method of Moroes, and he's really easy. The only things to worry about are the shadow priest and the MS warrior.

The MS warrior can easily be pulled away by a hunter and chain trapped, or if you have enough healers, you can chain shackle.

The SP is easily controlled by shamans/mages/rogues/everyone who has a spell interrupt.

I spoke to the healers afterwards and they said it wasn't even hard to heal me.

You don't have to worry about the Gouge because Moroes' friends aren't smart enough to stop attacking when you get nailed with it.
reyia

Previous

Return to Karazhan