Remove Advertisements

ZA trash problems

Nalorakk, Akil'zon, Jan'alai, Halazzi, Malacrass, Zul'jin

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

ZA trash problems

Postby cordelia » Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:08 pm

I looked for a single thread devoted to all ZA trash, and couldn't find one, so figured I'd start one. Any questions about particularly nasty or problematic trash can be posted here.

My biggest question is how people deal with the 1 humanoid + 2 crocs pull right on the shoreline before the Lynx boss, Halazzi? Those two crocs inevitably drop aggro, turn around, and pwn a party member. I RD them back for 1 tick of consecrate, then they turn around again. If we're lucky, we can get HoJ's off, and one of the gators down by then, but occasionally, I've lost about 10-15 seconds or so during the timed event, b/c they pwn a clothie, and we have to rez. Any suggestions?
cordelia

Postby jere » Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:12 pm

We basically zerg the crocodiles first. We burn them down.
jere

Postby ulushnar » Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:13 pm

We usually stunlock and kill the Troll fast, since he's the one who sends them to their target.
Be careful when you argue with trolls, lest you become one.
ulushnar
Maintankadonor

Postby Invisusira » Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:43 pm

We kill crocs first because they're squishy. Just be careful with AoE, Seeds have pulled the neutral crocs for us plenty!
Invisusira

Postby Sthallas » Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:03 pm

Ulushnar wrote:We usually stunlock and kill the Troll fast, since he's the one who sends them to their target.

Bonus points for correct answer.
Sthallas

Postby Jhereg » Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:45 pm

You can stunlock one croc into oblivion while sheeping the troll, and taunt fight for second one. Bonus points for skipping the pack entirely with water walk.
Jhereg

Postby Sthallas » Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:32 am

Jhereg wrote:You can stunlock one croc into oblivion while sheeping the troll, and taunt fight for second one. Bonus points for skipping the pack entirely with water walk.

Doable but kinda depends on the timing, especially since they path up to the invisible lynx pack. Last night we killed the croc pat but skipped the 2 tamer/2 lynx pat and the 1 Flame Caster/1 Handler pat right after Jan'alai. Got the 4th timer done with just under 10 mins left.
Sthallas

Return to Zul'aman