Remove Advertisements

So i MTed kara...

Attumen, Moroes, Maiden, Opera, Curator, Illhoof, Aran, Netherspite, Chess, Prince, Nightbane

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Postby Khayne » Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:58 am

sorry, forgot it drops in normal too.

Though honestly speaking i´d rather do heroic than normal since those damn sharpshooters dont disorient you and you´ll gain badges in there so doing the 30 runs it may take you to get the trinket will attleast benefit you. Just have a healer you know and get 2 decent dps, and you´ll clear the place in a bit over an hour for 5 badges and some nice pots to use when you go to raid.

But yeah, sorry about the mess up.
Khayne

Postby Ana » Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:48 am

Thanehand wrote:
Chess = Take King Llane and order everyone around like a good pally should

Haha, this made me laugh, because its the exact thing I did (except with Warchief Blackhand) the first time we got to chess, and no one had a clue what to do.

Luckily I have no problems with my guild and me being a paladin. Only fight I dont tank is Maiden, and thats not because someone is telling me I cant, its so I can concentrate solely on dispelling her holy fire.

p.s. it also helps when you are the guildmaster and raid leader.
Anathematic / Megalomania / Tohuvabohu / Surrealistic
Ana

Postby Thanehand » Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:37 am

Ana wrote:p.s. it also helps when you are the guildmaster and raid leader.

I am :D Power ftw!

In response to my Netherspite single tank question, I was thinking about the case of only a single tank in the raid.

It's possible to do the entirety of Karazhan with a single pally tank, except NS.

If a raid was taken with 1 Pally Tank, 2/3 healers and 7/6 Mages/Locks for example, can anyone think of a way to do NS? (This is only theoretical.. don't start pew pewing me on "why would you do this.. blah blah") :D
ImageImage
Thanehand

Postby Pizbit » Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:43 am

Thanehand wrote:

In response to my Netherspite single tank question, I was thinking about the case of only a single tank in the raid.

It's possible to do the entirety of Karazhan with a single pally tank, except NS.

If a raid was taken with 1 Pally Tank, 2/3 healers and 7/6 Mages/Locks for example, can anyone think of a way to do NS? (This is only theoretical.. don't start pew pewing me on "why would you do this.. blah blah") :D

Mmmm, thinking warlock in pvp gear with at least 5.6% reduction in crit from resilience. Oh, and a lot of base health since they're going to be staying in during banish phases and possibly take some melee hits while not in a beam.
I have ADHD and OCD...I keep forgetting to wash my hands.
Pizbit

Postby Uthadanin » Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:44 am

Pizbit wrote:
Thanehand wrote:

Mmmm, thinking warlock in pvp gear with at least 5.6% reduction in crit from resilience. Oh, and a lot of base health since they're going to be staying in during banish phases and possibly take some melee hits while not in a beam.

Evasion rogue?
Uthadanin

Postby aureon » Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:01 am

reply to NS solotank:
if you're brave enough: (need a raiddps of like 10k)
tank whole beam (pop moroes' watch at end of the phase, 100% avoidance!)
DS, retank (could be fixed, don't remember)
otherwise.. get your pickpocket druid/sham/pal healer on PvP gear and him solohealing. druid with the dancing bear form obv.
that's what i've done last week. (3h clear, 6 alt and 4 mains..)
aureon

Postby Thanehand » Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:04 am

Aye, ofc a druid could do it. And probably a rogue.

I was theorising along the lines of taking the maximm number of AOE casters possible and trashing the entire place.

I don't think DS gets rid of the debuff anymore, but I'll try it..

Last resort, make one of the healers a holy pally and have him in tank gear :D

Thanks for the inputs ppl :)
ImageImage
Thanehand

Previous

Return to Karazhan