Remove Advertisements

Debuff notification mod?

All things /script related

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, _Chloe

Debuff notification mod?

Postby Ruxpin » Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:55 pm

I have always used Decursive since back in the day when I spent entire fights mashing the one Decursive key. When they disabled the auto-cleanse ability, I kept using it mainly because I was used to the sound it made when someone was hit with a debuff. This most recent patch, for times when I'm healing I decided to try grid again (tried it once before and didn't want to spend time getting used to it). I figured that to lighten my memory load, I'd give up Decursive in exchange. But I'm finding that when I'm soloing or tanking in a small group with friends who can't cleanse, I'm not staring at grid all the time, and I'm not noticing curable debuffs. Is there a lighter-weight mod than Decursive that has a similar audible debuff cue? Or is there some fuction like that in grid? I don't need all the other stuff, just something to tell me that something's wrong that I can fix.
Ruxpin
Maintankadonor

Return to Add-ons, UI, and Macros