Buffing myself

All things /script related

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, _Chloe

Postby Lev » Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:32 pm

Balsimar wrote:
I Am Rumpole wrote:can RL configure all pally buffs with ZOMG like in PP

we got a RetPala, excellent DPS, not so hot with the CommonSense

In theory, yes. I've not personally seen it work properly, but apparently others have.

Working just fine.
All you need in a raid environment, where there are PP users around, is the raid assist flag. I'm using it for some weeks now and never had problems, unless ppl went offline.
But better check the auto assign buffs. It's not working properly right now as far as i can tell. Anyway, with pp you would have to configure ALL buffs manually. <3 ZOMG
Lev

Postby Balsimar » Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:59 am

Lev wrote:
Balsimar wrote:
I Am Rumpole wrote:can RL configure all pally buffs with ZOMG like in PP

we got a RetPala, excellent DPS, not so hot with the CommonSense

In theory, yes. I've not personally seen it work properly, but apparently others have.

Working just fine.
All you need in a raid environment, where there are PP users around, is the raid assist flag. I'm using it for some weeks now and never had problems, unless ppl went offline.
But better check the auto assign buffs. It's not working properly right now as far as i can tell. Anyway, with pp you would have to configure ALL buffs manually. <3 ZOMG

That would be fine if I were the one setting the buffs, however I am not. An officer sets the buffs for the raid, not me.

What generally happens is: He sets the buffs, I do not see them propogate to ZMGB, then ZMGB starts changing his PP settings around to match what I had already defined.

You can't make assumptions with software. Assuming that ZMGB is going to be the master and then trying to forcefully make that happen, IMO, makes the mod poorly designed. Don't get me wrong, I really like it and would love to be using it, but until it plays right with pally power and learns that it has to actually listen sometimes, it is unuseable.
Balsimar

Previous

Return to Add-ons, UI, and Macros