Remove Advertisements

Righteous Defense on NPCs.

All things /script related

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, _Chloe

Postby Dazhbog » Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:33 am

jere wrote:
Dazhbog wrote:Wait... did they add our macro functionality into the spell? Can we get confirmation on this?

We have like a million zillion posts on it on these forums already. How much confirmation are you looking for? :)

Yeah, well, I've been busy with school. Bite me =P
Dazhbog

Postby Norrath » Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:55 am

Invisusira wrote:You don't need a macro anymore.

BTW.

Seeing as the baseline doesn't work for unbuffable NPCs, but targettarget does... yes, you do.

BTW.
Norrath

Postby jere » Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:22 am

Well honestly, the whole reason I made the macro was for quick taunting and for my party/raid members. Unbuffable NPC's so far haven't necessitated an instant taunt response (unlike raid members who tend to be a bit more squishy) and are a small population of what I have to taunt off of, so I am cool with not needing the macro and manually taunting off of them (or simply assist-taunting even)

If I do make another macro, it will be so I can hold shift and cast BoP instead (as a backup to my taunt), but I don't think I will put in the target of target stuff anymore.
jere

Previous

Return to Add-ons, UI, and Macros