Remove Advertisements

Addon Trouble

All things /script related

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, _Chloe

Addon Trouble

Postby Tandors » Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:36 pm

So 2.4 is out and two of my major addons are messed u. First off is Omen. I can get it to show my threat on the mob but it will not show anyone else's threat even if they have omen. Is his just happening to me or are any of you getting it too?
Second is MSBT (Miks Scrolling Battle Text). Has anyone found a decent replacement to that since it hasn't been updated yet. It wouldn't be such a big deal but now I feel as though I can't tank without something telling me every hit and heal I take and give. Thanks
Tandors

Re: Addon Trouble

Postby Dianora » Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:40 pm

Tandors wrote:So 2.4 is out and two of my major addons are messed u. First off is Omen. I can get it to show my threat on the mob but it will not show anyone else's threat even if they have omen. Is his just happening to me or are any of you getting it too?
Second is MSBT (Miks Scrolling Battle Text). Has anyone found a decent replacement to that since it hasn't been updated yet. It wouldn't be such a big deal but now I feel as though I can't tank without something telling me every hit and heal I take and give. Thanks

MSBT 5.1 (2.4 compatible version) is out. However, event trigger isn't working yet, and won't be for a while (it actually need to be written).
ImageImageImage
Dianora

Postby Tandors » Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:44 am

but it still shows the incoming and outgoing hits and stuff?
Tandors

Postby Pizbit » Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:14 am

For omen I'd say it's mostly people not updating theirs for 2.4 for the next 2-6 months depending how slack they are:(
I have ADHD and OCD...I keep forgetting to wash my hands.
Pizbit

Postby Dianora » Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:33 am

Tandors wrote:but it still shows the incoming and outgoing hits and stuff?

yeah, that works.
ImageImageImage
Dianora

Postby guillex » Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:51 am

Pizbit wrote:For omen I'd say it's mostly people not updating theirs for 2.4 for the next 2-6 months depending how slack they are:(

Omen2 is out. And nifty, to boot!

Invis posted a link in the general forums for it.

For the rest ... go to curse/wowace/ui.worldofwar ... check for updated versions. Curse was SLLLLLLOOOOOOOOWWWWW last night when I was trying to get Omen2 and MSBT 5.1. Everyone (that's just over 10million players) was probably trying to get updated mods.

Also, don't forget to click on Load Out of Date Addons in the listing.
Póg mo thóin
guillex

Postby Tandors » Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:44 pm

wow u just answered one of my other problems. so curse and those places are slow for everyone, not just me?
Tandors

Postby guillex » Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:46 pm

Tandors wrote:wow u just answered one of my other problems. so curse and those places are slow for everyone, not just me?

Bud ... How many millions of players are on this game? How many of them use mods? How many mod sites are out there?

hehehehehe ... yeah, they're borked for pretty much everyone. Servers are probably starting to smoke by now... If they haven't caught on fire yet.
Póg mo thóin
guillex

Postby Pizbit » Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:23 pm

Guillex wrote:
Pizbit wrote:For omen I'd say it's mostly people not updating theirs for 2.4 for the next 2-6 months depending how slack they are:(

Omen2 is out. And nifty, to boot!

Invis posted a link in the general forums for it.

Yeah that's what I was referring to.
I have ADHD and OCD...I keep forgetting to wash my hands.
Pizbit

Return to Add-ons, UI, and Macros