Managing gear sets, equipping and storing

All things /script related

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, _Chloe

Postby jere » Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:31 pm

The thing I like about item rack that I have yet to find on another addon (I am sure it exists somewhere else) is Icon based gear selection. I have a specific Icon tied to healing gear, tanking gear, etc. It makes for a great visual cue for me for selecting sets. When I want to switch sets, I click on the itemrack button and press the icon for whichever gear set I want. All the others I have looked at either use a submenu system or a list of gear set names. I prefer the quick and easy icon clicking for myself.
jere

Postby strydaris » Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:53 pm

It seems like people dont know this, but ftr Itemrack actually built in the bank / bag swapping a while back. I find this very useful for switching out gear for days I need to go mining or days that I know I wont be healing in a raid. The only bug with Itemrack is when you switch gear from your bags to your bank and your bank is full it wont recognize that you want to switch it back to your bags and get kinda stuck.

Also I use ArkInventory from wowace.com now. I use to use Baggins but I found it very time consuming to set up. ArkInventory does the same sort of thing but also stores your guilds bank info so you can view it anywhere provided you visited it that day for the updated info. It also has an all in one bag look with separators to show the divided sorting.
strydaris

Postby cordelia » Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:09 pm

strydaris wrote:Also I use ArkInventory from wowace.com now. I use to use Baggins but I found it very time consuming to set up. ArkInventory does the same sort of thing but also stores your guilds bank info so you can view it anywhere provided you visited it that day for the updated info. It also has an all in one bag look with separators to show the divided sorting.

No No No No No!1!!!1!!!1

It took me forever to setup Baggins. I am not changing it now!
cordelia

Previous

Return to Add-ons, UI, and Macros