Pally Power INFO

All things /script related

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, _Chloe

Postby jere » Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:55 pm

Guillex wrote:
cdnav8r wrote:I love pallypower, but the only thing I hate is in a raid, if some other paladin using PP has a certain buff up for a class, you can't put that buff up as well.

This causes problems since we usually swap people in and out of raid since we have more than 25 people for a 25-man, so some are on the bench. So if someone leaves with the kings buff in, then you can't switch your buffs in until they clear that buff out or a paladin with PP and raid assist or raid leader does it.

Uhm ... just have that person open PP and click each buff to an empty spot.

Problem solved.

Or have your raid leader promote the class lead to assistant so he/she can change all the buffs as they see fit. Alternately, you yourself can hold down the shift key, and use your mouse wheel to change all your buffs at once. Oddly it lets you have the same blessings as another paladin using that method.
jere

Postby cdnav8r » Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:10 pm

Guillex wrote:
cdnav8r wrote:I love pallypower, but the only thing I hate is in a raid, if some other paladin using PP has a certain buff up for a class, you can't put that buff up as well.

This causes problems since we usually swap people in and out of raid since we have more than 25 people for a 25-man, so some are on the bench. So if someone leaves with the kings buff in, then you can't switch your buffs in until they clear that buff out or a paladin with PP and raid assist or raid leader does it.

Uhm ... just have that person open PP and click each buff to an empty spot.

Problem solved.

Yes, that's what I'm referring to. The need to whisper that person just to do that. Would be better if you can just manage your own without needing to do that.
cdnav8r

Postby cdnav8r » Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:11 pm

jere wrote: Alternately, you yourself can hold down the shift key, and use your mouse wheel to change all your buffs at once. Oddly it lets you have the same blessings as another paladin using that method.

Nice, this works well. I just hold it down to get the buff that's currently occupied for a certain class I need first, then alter the rest. Thanks.
cdnav8r

Postby cordelia » Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:50 am

The thing I hate about PallyPower is that there is no easy way to see ghetto buffs assigned to paladins who are not yourself. The only way to do this is to go through the ghetto buff assignment menu and submenu, which is tedious.

I also wish there was a simple way to check who's buffs are up and who's aren't, including ghettos.
cordelia

Postby Sharlos » Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:14 pm

I can't use curse atm (on my phone and their site doesn't display right) but does any1 know who makes PP and if they accept feature requests?
Sharlos

Postby Farook » Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:31 pm

http://www.wowace.com/forums/index.php?topic=7600.0

That's the place to ask for new features.
Farook

Postby Menoch » Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:48 pm

Anyone know if you can make it two columns instead of one?
Menoch

Previous

Return to Add-ons, UI, and Macros