Pally Power INFO

All things /script related

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, _Chloe

Pally Power INFO

Postby Myotis » Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:16 am

http://files.wowace.com/PallyPowerInfo/

I can't find any commands nor interface anywhere. What exactly is that mod doing and how do I use it?
Myotis

Postby Afraithe » Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:26 am

It just shows pallypower info if you do not have pallypower.
Afraithe

Postby jere » Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:06 pm

So is it for the non-paladin raiders I take it?
jere

Postby guillex » Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:14 pm

jere wrote:So is it for the non-paladin raiders I take it?

More for the RL's who want to be informed about everything that's going on in the raid, including buff assignments.

... Or anyone who wants to see it.
Póg mo thóin
guillex

Postby Dazhbog » Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:41 am

Let's me know who to bug for what on my rogue.
Dazhbog

Postby jere » Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:34 am

How accurate is it? Does it show 10 minute assignments mixed in with greater blessings (like give all warriors 30min BoL, but dps warriors 10min BoSalv)?
jere

Postby Gerilith » Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:50 am

jere wrote:How accurate is it? Does it show 10 minute assignments mixed in with greater blessings (like give all warriors 30min BoL, but dps warriors 10min BoSalv)?

That's the most important question.
Standing alone with no direction
How did I fall so far behind?
Why Am I searching for perfection?
Knowing it's something I won't find
Gerilith

Postby Jensaarai » Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:39 pm

jere wrote:How accurate is it? Does it show 10 minute assignments mixed in with greater blessings (like give all warriors 30min BoL, but dps warriors 10min BoSalv)?

Yes, it shows this.
Jensaarai - 85 Prot Paladin (Lost Isles - US)
Endüre - 85 Prot Warrior (Lost Isles - US)
Jensaarai

Postby Egomantle » Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:36 pm

Is there anyway to use Pally Power to manage the 10 minute buffs?

The thing annoying me is warriors... MT gets whatever, but the DPS warriors want salv from somewhere. I'm using Pally Power for the greater blessings, but managing the lesser blessings myself.

An equal solution would be another app that allows me to assign specific spells to specific people, or perhaps something like Whispercast (but still in active development).
Egomantle

Postby jere » Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:21 pm

Egomantle wrote:Is there anyway to use Pally Power to manage the 10 minute buffs?

The thing annoying me is warriors... MT gets whatever, but the DPS warriors want salv from somewhere. I'm using Pally Power for the greater blessings, but managing the lesser blessings myself.

An equal solution would be another app that allows me to assign specific spells to specific people, or perhaps something like Whispercast (but still in active development).

When you open the blessings management window, you will notice all the raiders names under their class icon. Click on their name to bring up a list of paladins. Select the paladin who will be giving the 10 minute blessing (you in most cases), and it will provide a list of available blessings, which you will select.

Once all that is done, to bless: Left click on the class button to give everyone the Greater Blessings, then right click on the individual nameplates (in blue I think) to give them the 10 minute blessings you set up above.
jere

Postby Egomantle » Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:17 am

Oh, that is cool... thanks, Jere.
Egomantle

Postby Metaly » Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:00 pm

/bump :p addon rules, use pallypower ;)
Metaly
70 horde belf tankadin
EU Balnazzar Realm
Metaly

Postby Telvannis » Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:32 pm

jere wrote:
When you open the blessings management window, you will notice all the raiders names under their class icon. Click on their name to bring up a list of paladins. Select the paladin who will be giving the 10 minute blessing (you in most cases), and it will provide a list of available blessings, which you will select.

Once all that is done, to bless: Left click on the class button to give everyone the Greater Blessings, then right click on the individual nameplates (in blue I think) to give them the 10 minute blessings you set up above.

I never knew about that feature of PP, I owe you a great deal of thanks for the information, that will save me so many headaches.
"When the first link of chain is forged, the first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, it chains us all irrevocably."
Telvannis

Postby cdnav8r » Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:50 pm

I love pallypower, but the only thing I hate is in a raid, if some other paladin using PP has a certain buff up for a class, you can't put that buff up as well.

This causes problems since we usually swap people in and out of raid since we have more than 25 people for a 25-man, so some are on the bench. So if someone leaves with the kings buff in, then you can't switch your buffs in until they clear that buff out or a paladin with PP and raid assist or raid leader does it.
cdnav8r

Postby guillex » Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:52 pm

cdnav8r wrote:I love pallypower, but the only thing I hate is in a raid, if some other paladin using PP has a certain buff up for a class, you can't put that buff up as well.

This causes problems since we usually swap people in and out of raid since we have more than 25 people for a 25-man, so some are on the bench. So if someone leaves with the kings buff in, then you can't switch your buffs in until they clear that buff out or a paladin with PP and raid assist or raid leader does it.

Uhm ... just have that person open PP and click each buff to an empty spot.

Problem solved.
Póg mo thóin
guillex

Next

Return to Add-ons, UI, and Macros