Remove Advertisements

UI-Overhaul Suggestions

All things /script related

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, _Chloe

UI-Overhaul Suggestions

Postby Dazhbog » Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:14 pm

So, the past few runs I've been noticing a huge, huge problem in tanking is that I'm doing too much glancing to different parts of the screen: up at the portraits, down at actionbars, in the middle for various HUD information, etc. I'd like to try to consolidate some of this, and in particular:

- Self portrait and target's portrait down center
- action bars laid out vaguely similar to Blizz UI (I don't like the huge middle block of them, since I can't keybind **everything** (yet).
- Mods that hide depending on grouping (solo/part/raid)
- Clean, simple

Having browsed through the long Pally UI thread, I have to say the closest to what I'm looking for is SpartanUI, and I'm going to give it a shot over the next week, but if people have any interesting suggestions I'd love to hear them. Thanks!

Edit: A few other issues I'm having that I'd like to clear up with a UI overhaul are:

- Consolidating cooldown information in one place (i.e. judgement/consecrate/HS cooldowns, seal timer)
- Keeping an eye on SoV and other debuffs (Moving the target portrait near the actionbars is a move to combat this)
- Giving untiframes in party/raid a better place to live.
Dazhbog

Return to Add-ons, UI, and Macros