Combat Table addon?

All things /script related

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, _Chloe

Combat Table addon?

Postby alendis » Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:25 am

Hey all, I was wondering if there was a combat table addon, much like Tankpoints does in your drop down paperdoll menus..but I want one that is a seperated window that is constantly shown, instead of attached to my character sheet. Anyone know of such a thing?

The combat table I'm speaking of is miss/dodge/parry/block/crit/crush/hit + mitigation if its gone that far =)...anyway...thnx in advance.
alendis

Postby Makaijin » Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:44 am

Have you tried using the calculator under the tankpoints tab in your paperdoll? It should open a separate window when you click on it, showing the combat table near the top as well as other stats below. Now you can drag the window to one side and start swapping your gear around.
Makaijin

Postby alendis » Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:32 am

Good suggestion, and its not a terrible answer..except I would want something I can see on the fly in combat..and this seems a little big for me. My main objective is that once I'm tanking later on I can tell my healers if I'm in trouble or I can do my lay of hands because I know that my redoubt is gone and it tells me my chance of death is basically 25%..etc.. I just take joy in seeing the chance for a mob to hit me decrease as the fight goes on..i was hovering over the paperdoll tankpoints and thought..i wish i could have a miniwindow for this
alendis

Postby alendis » Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:37 am

actually..i just found exactly what i was looking for
http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info7787-20300.1.html
hopefully it will work as intended.
alendis

Postby _Chloe » Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:44 pm

One of my mods will/should do what you want:
http://wowui.incgamers.com/?p=mod&m=4983

See if you like.
_Chloe

Return to Add-ons, UI, and Macros