Raid Warnings

All things /script related

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, _Chloe

Raid Warnings

Postby Suwtoo » Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:39 am

Alright, sorry about this but i am at my wits' end. :( My raid warnings no longer come up large in the center of my screen and I haven't changed any mods in quite some time. I still get them in my chat log, but not the big ones in the middle of the screen. I would really kind of like to have them back, especially for fights like Kael'Thas when Thaladred may be walking towards me to slap me with his []D[][]V[][]D cane and whatnot. For reference, I use X-perl, Deadly BossMods and oRa2 among some other mods, but those seem most likely to be causing the problem. I have neither added nor deleted any mods but when I disable my UI mods, nothing seems to change. Any ideas?
Suwtoo

Postby Worldie » Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:59 am

Check in your oRa2 if you have disabled the RaidWarnings and if you have enabled the BossBlock.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Lonso » Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:41 am

I had this problem until I updated to the latest Deadly Boss Mods.
Lonso

Return to Add-ons, UI, and Macros