tanking combat log

All things /script related

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, _Chloe

tanking combat log

Postby blitzwing » Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:32 am

So recently I created a new combat log window, one that just display's the damage i take, I was wondering if anyone knows how to set up simple combat lot so that it works in this third window.

also, is there a way I can add in incoming heals to this window? and a time code?

thanks I appreciate the help guys
blitzwing

Postby jere » Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:47 am

You probably want an addon called Eavesdrop.

I use both Eavesdrop and GrimReaper (an X-perl addition, but can be used with other unit frames if you only keep the Grim Reaper related folders)
jere

Postby Caelia » Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:28 am

try:
http://www.wowace.com/wiki/SimpleCombatLog
to get your combat log to show incoming heals and damagetaken. i also have a chatmod i think its prat that adds time stamps. you can also select and copy the text frame with prat.
In Progress: Fury Warrior: Tailwhip
All Retired: Holy Priest:Appletons | DK Blood Tank: Dreadborne | Prot Paladin: Welsh
Caelia

Re: tanking combat log

Postby guillex » Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:58 am

blitzwing wrote:So recently I created a new combat log window, one that just display's the damage i take, I was wondering if anyone knows how to set up simple combat lot so that it works in this third window.

also, is there a way I can add in incoming heals to this window? and a time code?

thanks I appreciate the help guys

SimpleCombatLog automatically integrates itself into any new log windows you create, IIRC ... You should have the menu for it when you click whilst wearing a rubber chicken and singing God Save the Queen backwards (read: I can't remember what you should press in conjunction with the click).

As for the rest, it should all be configurable through the integrated SimpleCombatLog menus. Do a bit of searching, and you'll find it. :)
Póg mo thóin
guillex

Postby blitzwing » Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:18 am

hmmmm, still having trouble getting SCL to active in my second log (third accual window) little help would still be appreciated

also posting to try and get my sig right.
blitzwing

Return to Add-ons, UI, and Macros