Remove Advertisements

WeakAuras for Sha of Pride HC

All things /script related

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, _Chloe

WeakAuras for Sha of Pride HC

Postby Akenia » Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:35 pm

Hello everyone :)

1) I'm looking for a WeakAura that displays all Raidmembers which are able to close a Rift of Corruption.

2) It would be perfect if i could also see those members who can't close one because of the debuff
and the remaining time of the debuff on those players (that would be luxury but optional if too difficult)

For now I've build a single Aura for every member in the Raid (10 HC) to watch over the "Weakened Resolve" debuff.

But by Wednesday at the latest we're going to try the Sha on 25 HC difficulty and it would be pretty annoying to
create 25 single Auras to track that debuff.

I could imagine that i need some sort of "cusom trigger" to get this done with a single Aura but i have no experience
with LUA code :-/

So at the best i have a single Aura or two (1 for "can soak" and a 2nd for "can't soak for another x-seconds") and i only need to
put in the Names of the 25 Raidmembers.

I haven't found such an Aura by now.

I hope you guys can help me out with this task :)

Greetings, Akenia
Akenia

Re: WeakAuras for Sha of Pride HC

Postby Kai » Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:18 am

do you use grid as raid frames? I just have the weakened resolve debuff on highest priority so I can bitch at those that don't have it up. seems it's easier to set up raid frames properly then do this with WA.

if you want to go that route, DL Grid ( http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/grid ), you'd want a very minimalistic view. make sure the border around each grid-frame is see-through, make the frames just long enough to hold the first 5-6 letters of each char name. I'm sure one of your healers uses it and can help you set that up, only takes 3-4 minutes.

then go to auras, click 'add new debuff'. add Weakened Resolve. it shows up in the debuff list then. click on it there and move the priority up to 99. Then click on 'frame', center icon and check 'weakened resolve there. Now everyone with weakened resolve up will have the big white/black icon covering the char name. and any charname you can still read is a lazy #@$^#@$^.
Kai

Postby Akenia » Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:32 am

Hey Kai :)

thanks for your suggestion. I use Grid as Raidframes but as a Raidleader,
I need and want to watch out all the other Buffs and Debuffs going around in this fight as well.
So e.g. Gift of the Titans, Banishment, Mark of Arrogance, Wounded Pride etc.

So the big advantage of a WeakAura would be a clear, easy to find and read list of Raidmembers,
which are able to close a Rift of Corruption.

I'd really appreciate such an Aura :)

Greetings, Akenia
Akenia

Postby Akenia » Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:10 am

Problem solved. Topic can be closed.
Akenia

Return to Add-ons, UI, and Macros