Remove Advertisements

LF an addon or two...

All things /script related

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, _Chloe

LF an addon or two...

Postby Vayacondios » Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:39 pm

Not even sure there are addons that will do this, but I'll give it a shot.

#1, You know the raid wide graph that recount will show for things like DTPS, DPS, HPS, etc.? Well I want that but just for DTPS and just for ME. Not the raid, just ME. In a graph like form or in an omen like form. Messed around with Recount and Skada last night and no luck.

#2, a bar addon of some kind (Yes I've tried Bartender and Dominos and nether will do this) that will replace the keys on my bars depending on what I want to be doing, so some kind of profile system would work for this. I HATE having so much random crap on my bars when I tank, like profs, mounts, pets, vanity items, etc. But I hate to take them off for all of the times that I'm sitting in raid on break, or I'm out doing a 5 man, farming, etc. A way that I could change in and out of bars depending on if I was raid tanking, or doing dumb stuff, would be very handy.

Any ideas would be awesome, thanks much!
Vayacondios

Re: LF an addon or two...

Postby JoeBravo » Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:10 am

1) no clue
2) I'm sure bartender (and probably dominos) can do this: set it up to bar-swap on an solo/raid or out/in (raid)instance, simmilar to how the bar-swapping on druid forms works. Not sure that is a basic function yet, but it should be possible to make a custom one.
JoeBravo / Joerojin / Ekibiogami / Cloverleaf / Yodin / Flidhais / Kuanti@ The Khalasar - Dragonblight EU
JoeBravo

Re: LF an addon or two...

Postby Kai » Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:54 am

there's a mod called action bar saver. does what the name suggests, saves your current sets of action bars, for example
/save feral
would safe your current bar settings as 'feral' and /restore feral would bring them back. could set up one set of bars for each activity that way, I just use that to have my keybindings/macros for all 3-4 specs on my chars saved and not just for the two that dual spec saves it for.
Kai

Return to Add-ons, UI, and Macros