Remove Advertisements

Looking for an addon

All things /script related

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, _Chloe

Looking for an addon

Postby daemonym » Thu May 05, 2011 9:54 am

I'm not sure if one exists or if it is even possible. I'm looking for a way to keep track of guild experience gains on an individual basis for a given time frame. Something along the lines of how auditor or mySales keeps track of what you buy and spend. Basically an EP/GP add on for guild exp gains instead of raiding. The idea is that I'm considering hiring people to get my personal guild a bunch of xp to level up and need a way to keep track of it.

I know that you can see it in their armory, but doing that for even 20 people would be a ton of work I'd imagine and I don't have that kind of time. If you don't know of an addon but have some ideas of how to make the data collection part of this easier (more importantly, faster) by all means toss out an idea.
Again. What grim vision this? Blood stained tomb, beer cans, and piss. This. Is no life...for a god.

Stokpile/Zurathustra of Ysera-US, Horde
Makin the WoW gold blog http://theahpile.blogspot.com/
I have 2 million gold. http://theahpile.blogspot.com/2011/05/i-have-2-million-gold.html
Total as of 5-3-11: 2,064,000g
daemonym

Re: Looking for an addon

Postby Worldie » Thu May 05, 2011 2:04 pm

Doesnt the in-game guild activity meter already do what you look for?
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby daemonym » Thu May 05, 2011 3:59 pm

Worldie wrote:Doesnt the in-game guild activity meter already do what you look for?

Is that exp only? I though it included all sorts of different thing or was a kind of generic rating of how much crap you do in general.
Again. What grim vision this? Blood stained tomb, beer cans, and piss. This. Is no life...for a god.

Stokpile/Zurathustra of Ysera-US, Horde
Makin the WoW gold blog http://theahpile.blogspot.com/
I have 2 million gold. http://theahpile.blogspot.com/2011/05/i-have-2-million-gold.html
Total as of 5-3-11: 2,064,000g
daemonym

Postby Aubade » Thu May 05, 2011 4:26 pm

daemonym wrote:
Worldie wrote:Doesnt the in-game guild activity meter already do what you look for?

Is that exp only? I though it included all sorts of different thing or was a kind of generic rating of how much crap you do in general.

Yeah it's XP only that you contributed for.
- Awbade Level 85 Human Paladin - <Tsunami> Frostmourne - Retired.
Deliriously wrote:I prefer the, "Lonely Hand Approach" (trademark pending)
Aubade

Postby Chicken » Sat May 07, 2011 11:06 am

Aubade wrote:
daemonym wrote:

Yeah it's XP only that you contributed for.
To be more precise:

The total activity list is how much guild experience you would have contributed, it keeps counting even after your guild's experience is capped for the day. The weekly activity list is really more of a tracker on how close you are to capping your guild reputation for that week; it counts experience up the point where you would have gained 3500 guild reputation, and stops counting after that.
Chicken

Return to Add-ons, UI, and Macros